Un vaasam pattu Jaladhosam aachu

Disclaimer: A long part ahead. Please bear with me.

After few months (End of October)

Kathir was having his final exam, IT programming is something new to him, so does the subjects. Visual basics, database Structure, mathematics, operating system. Each of the students felt like (yaare da ithe kande pudichithe).

It's been two days he didn't call her much nor text, he was studying for his exam. She felt this is something different, she missed his calls, of course she did understand he was having his exam and he need to study but he won't give up on her so easily even if it's something big to lose.

It's a been another 3days, she felt lonely without him, she started to miss him badly. She missed the Kathir who would call her or at least text her whenever it is possible.

It was midnight 12:30am she couldn't control herself from calling him. Two missed calls from her, he didn't answer.

Mmv: exam teriyum but pesame iruke mudile, phone adicha edekevum matranghe..

She called him again, after few missed calls he answered her call.

K: ma nan padichite iruken, naliki exam start age pogethe.. nan padiche mudichite unake call pandren, athe vareikum nee wait panathe, unakum next week SPM exam varethele, padi, ilena thuunghe. Ok va bye Love you.

He cut the call, he didn't even listen to her hello nor he let her to talk. She was annoyed by this act, and it urged her to call him back.

K: Mulla ! Ore tharava sonna puriyatha?

She was frightened by his fierce voice.

M: yen katheringhe? Mothe.., nan...

K: solle yenna? Mothe yenna!

Tears dropped from the corner of her eyes.

M: Nan onume pesala bby, hello kude solele... ningele pesitu phone vechitinghe.. ungele rombe Miss pandrene sollethan phone panne..

What he have shouted just now was came out of annoyance, he realises his mistake as soon as she cleared his doubts. He didn't even let her talk and he cut the call. Why was he even behaving such way he thought.

He pushed away his books and notes aside and came out the boys room.

K: konje neram wait panne

M: mmmm

He run to the ground and sat at the nearby bench.

K: papa,

M: mmmm 🥺

K: sorry ma, teriyama katiten.. 

M: mmmmm🥺

K: Nan padicite irunthelen, nee call panevom enake disturbed airuche ma..

M: paravale..

K: Nan apdi kathireke kudathe than, yen tappe than sorry. Inthe subjects lam rombe puthuse papà, onum purile. Athan konjum tension ah airuche ma.

M: Ille bby, konje naal ninghe seriyave enn kude pesele, 5 naal ache nambe nalla pesi, enaleyum pesame iruke mudile, athan call paniten. Innum oru varem thane, nan wait pandren bby paravale. Ungele tension panetheke sorry bby.

K: che sorry lam venam papa, aduthe sem la paligirum inthe sem puthuse le athan kashtama iruke, konjum wait pane ma, nan ah message pandren. Naliki rendu exam mudinjirum, athode rendu naal kalichi than inoru rendu exam iruke. Naliki nambe evlo neram venalum peselam seri ah ma?

M: puriyithe bby, new subjects epdi irukum ne puriyithe, nan wait pandren, all the best bby, nan poi padikiren, naliki call panenghe.

K: Ceri, sorry ma tappa yedethekathe..