The Overnight Part 2

A/N: Sorry for the delay, tell me if this chapter is too draggy, I will make it short in the next chap. 💛

The car was heading to the peak of the hill, he was driving through narrowed paths.

M: bayema iruke bby

She closed her eyes, hid herself in his arms.

K: bayepedathe ma, inum konjum thuram than, malai erangirevom..

He patted her head gently,

M: Nan ipdiye iruken, erangite piragu solenghe,

K: Ceri unn ishtam

They reached to the busy town, which was crowded with tons of cars, its Saturday the off day for the so called IT peeps, office stuffs and school children so no wonder there's plenty of cars on the road.

K: erangitum konjum anghe paare papa

M: aiyoo yen ivlo gadi?

K: Saturday le, elarum veliye povanghe

M: Apoo Penang hill leyum kutema irukuma?

K: irukelam aana terileye.. nan anghe ponethe kude ille

M: aprom epdi anthe yedham teriyum ungaleke?

K: Jeeva yetheke irukan papa? Aven kitte ketten yenghe yenghe unne kutite pogelamne, aven sonna.

M: ohhh ok ok, purinjithe.

K: papa, unn handbag edethekoo nan yenode wallet, handphone, car key lam vekinum..

M: itheke mattum yen handbag venuma ungaleke? Mathe naal Ellam kepinghe etheke ivlo periya bag ne.

K: kochikama bring ma.. inime solele pothuma..

M: anthe bayem irukenum..

They reached to the place, M was so shocked to see the crowd. The line at the counter was long, the place was crowded with Malaysians and foreigners.

K: inike ticket kadeiche mathri than

He mumbled

M: enna bby

K: onum ille papa, nee ingaye wait panne nan poi ticket vangitu varen. Ahh aprom unode IC(adhar card) kude.

M: etheke IC bby?

K: athe vechi than ticket vangenum, Malaysians ke oru vele foreigners ke oru vele athan.

M: ithu vereya

After waiting for some time he came back with the tickets. There's another one long queue to wait to get into the funicular railway.

She was standing in front of him just to avoid the Bangladeshi men at the back of them.

M: evlo neram ipdiye irukerethe ?

K: Konje neram than ma, anghe paare train vanthuriche aduthe nambe turn than.

M: vantherecha nan pakeve ille..

They get into the back carriage just to have a clear view of the hill, and the trees. The train was fully packed, the one who's standing were squeezing each other.

K: papa bayepediviya?

M: ileye yen?

K: ketten

M: athan ninghe kude irukingele bayem vantha ungele pudichikeren..

K: ithu nalle pillaike alaghe..

As the train was moving upwards, the changes of pressure in air gives pain to the ear.

M: kathe valikithe bby,