Lust or Love

Disclaimer: mature content ahead
(Enada NYUD le mature content ah yosipinghe ne teriyum Cumma yeluthene enjoy )
Mullai and her family came back to their house after seeing the raatham, it's a must for every family to go and see the chariot yearly because they believe if they skip a year to watch the chariot then the next 3 years will be skipped by any reason.

It was a tiring night for her not because of walking behind the chariot but tired of running after kanna

The little one gets excite whenever sees a road side toy shop or food stalls and runs there. Parvathy couldn't run behind him so she ask Mullai to look after him.

M room

She didn't change her half saree, she purposely wear it to meet him, her better half, the saviour. Since he likes to see her with tradition attire why not wear one and spend some good time with him.

It was 11pm when she text him about her arrival to home and he text back that he will be there in another 20mins. She went in to wash her face and puts a round pottu on her forehead.

Mmv: alagha iruke

She went and sits at her dressing table, more than half an hour she waited no sign of him coming, she isn't the type of girl calling or texting someone when knowing that they are driving vehicle, so she decided wait patiently. Another 15min passed, she received a text from him saying that he's waiting outside for her.

She walks out towards the car, he was again mesmerised looking at her with the traditional attire. He was smiling all alone like a crazy guy, only he knows the reason why. Kmv: venumne paavade thavani potete vaara, alaghi! His smile was all gone when she come nearer the car.

She puts on her grumpy face while getting into the car, crossed her arms on chest, her legs and face were facing outside the window. She did what all the ladies would do when they get mad with their partner.

Kathir realise that this angel is mad at him for coming late, the mistake was on his side where he promise her, he would come within 20minutes but make it to 45 minutes which will make anyone mad.

He drive the car not speaking any word, after parking the car they both get down silently and get to the backseat. Both were seating at each corner, she was looking at anywhere but not at him. He was looking at her, couldn't move his eyes anywhere else other than her.

His eyes were looking at her lips which biting her lower lips and inner cheeks alternatively, and his gaze goes down to her fingers which twisting the end of her pallu.

She on the other side was angry on him for coming late but once when they get in to the backseat she felt some kind. She felt as if this is the first time they are being alone after their proposal, she felt awkward with the silence in between them and that makes her to bite her lips and inner cheeks.

He badly needs her on top of his lap once they get to the backseat, so he made the move first. He sat beside her, putting his hand around her shoulder.