Romeo !

The first week went smoothly for the freshers, there was no classes to attend, just games, motivation speeches, introductions to the subjects that they will study in future and for the last day lectures played for them a video that had compilations of events that held through that one week. Pictures of students who was keenly listening to speeches, students who eats at the back of the hall, students who slept with mouth opened and so on. The lectures let them enjoy the last day with serving some good food for dinner.

The second week was the intake for the seniors. Most of the students scared to meet their seniors, because they thought they might get ragged by them. What the students less know is polytechnic is the most safest place for them.

Kathir thought the same too, he thought they might rage him and to be precise on adding fuel to the burning fire his classmates tell more stories regarding college rages.

First day after seniors intake, at night Kathir was in room preparing his notepad, pen and pencils for the first day class. There was a knock on his room door, he was surprised to hear that.

Kmv: ithu vareikum yaarum nambe room ke vanthethe ille ipoo yaare?

He went and check who was there, it was Linkesh.

Lin: bro senior kupderanghe vanghe

K: ohh yenthe room?

Lin: A-21-4

K: ok varen ninghe ponghe

K went inside to wear his T-shirt,

Kmv: aiyayooo yen kupderanghe? Rage panne porangelo? Anjeneya kapathe.

Kathir didn't know where exactly the room is located so he search for it and it took time for him to reach to the seniors room. It was located at the last floor. He went and knock the door and he was dumbfounded to see a big group of boys in there.

Senior1: ulle vaa

K: he just nods

Senior2: yenda inghe vare unake ivlo neram?

K: athe vanthe anne, room thedenen athan late airechi.

Senior1: seri en pakethele ukhare

He went and sit beside the guy who was tall and plump size.

Senior2: yen pere kali, 5th sem IT Networking

K: hi bro with a subtle smile.

Senior1: aven alagha pere sonale? Nee yen unn pere sole matingere?

K: sorry sorry ne, nan Kathir 1st sem IT Programming.

Senior2: Kathir ? Mmm nalle pere. Yenthe uure?

Kathir: Perak ne

All this while Lin was looking at him with a sarcastic smile.

Linmv: bayentha koli ya irupan pole

Senior1: Perak le enghe?

K: Ipoh ne.

Senior1&2: Nangelum than

Then the senior ask Lin

Senior1: unn pere Enna da? Uure ?

Lin: Linkesh from Penang Island

Senior2: ohh dhurai ke peter than varemoo??

Senior1: Tamil le solleda

Kmv: theve dii unake, timira ah unake ippo pade!

Lin: yen pere Linkesh Penang Island le than iruken.

Senior1&2: ohhhh

They ask Kathir then