I Miss You

A/N: draft this a day before our beloved angel's demise. Before starting to read this let's spend a minute silence for our angel. Let's pray for her soul to rest in peace. Let's pray for the justice to win.

Do read and review 💛

It's been a week after his birthday,

Kanna kept calling Mullai to come to house that week, seems like he's missing his big sister, so Kathir went and drop her at the bus terminal around morning and waited till she departs. Sadly he couldn't join her because of his last minute test on Saturday.

And not forgetting, he reminded about her safety throughout the journey.

"Bus yengayachum stop aanechena thirumbe correct ah yerire papa."

"Ceri bby"

"Bus number note panni vechiko, marentherathe."

"Ellam paniten bby"

"Nee pateke phone bag mela vechite apdiye bhaa nu tunghirathe ma."

"Achoo yen bby ipdi noyi noyi nu irukinghe"

"Nee thaniya pogerele athan papa bayama iruke."

And it was still going on until the bus departs.

First time she's going back to Ipoh without him, they felt terrible yet they know they can go through this.

......

He joined Jeeva and Arun at the lobby after submitting a assignment.

J: macha, night veliye sapde povoma ?

Kathir was all worn out because of the assignment and also thinking of his girl isn't with him right now. So he sounded too dull.

K: yenghe da?

A: ipoo enna achi kural ipdi iruke unake ?

K: ileye nalla thane iruken.

J: deii dull ah iruke unn voice.. solle enna achi ?

K: papa inghe ileya athan.

J: iven vera... gf urle ile enjoy pandrethe vitute apo than sogema irukan..

K: vare vare rombe kindel pandre.

A: aven cumma solran macha vidu. Nee unmeiyale athu naale than sogema irukiya ?

K: pinne? Nanghe yepothum onna thane irupom. School lernthe Ipoo vareikum pirinjithey ille. Athan macha. Athum ilame thaniya nan ilame poireka.. bayepaduva athan.

J: sorry cha

K: ille da paravale.. ave aprom call panuva nan pesitena seriya poirum..

J: avlothana chill macha..

K: hmmm

As they were talking, Shivani and her friends walk pass them. Right after she saw him, she had a thought of approach him and talk. Maybe try her luck another one more time.

He seems to be alone, her type of alone means not with that Mullai who will always clinging with him. She thought his friends are way more better than Mullai, not always sticking up to Kathir. If she says she needs some privacy with him, sure they will let him alone. She ask her friends to go first then she walk up to him.

S: Kathir unghe kitte konjum pesenum

He was lying on Arun's shoulder, when he heard her voice he lazily woke and stare at her.

K: enna ? Velengele..

S: unghe kitte thaniya pesenum.

J: Arun thaniya pesunama da.. ketekoo