Kathir's Revelation

Disc: Some might find this part as filler, but I just want this to be included too. Exploring a bit kathir's side too.

Sunday night Hero's bedroom

Kathir was sitting at his study table thinking of how to propose her, he knows that Mullai is a gem of person, and she deserves a perfect proposal.

He was in admiration on how beautiful she could be. Her hair was moon shadow black hair and it flowed over her shoulder. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. When she broke into a smile, her beguiling, oyster-white teeth lit up the room. Her lips..... her lips....! Kathir was out of trance when he think about her lips. He shouldn't be thinking more than he should. No man should look at a women seductively without their permission even if it's his own wife. He shook his head vigorously.

K mv: tappe da Kathiru! Ipdilam yosike kudathe. Pondati ya irunthalum ave anumathi ilame tode kudathe tappa naneikevum kudathe.

Naliki epdiyachum ava kitte yen love solirenum. Yerkeneve ave kanevele vanthe rombe disturb panra.

He felt restless about the dream that had been disturbing him for the past two days.

For the past two days, his angel walked towards him delicately took his face in her palm, holding both his cheeks softly looking into his eyes. The eyes that holds so much pain which was given by nonnative human. She express only few words to him.

Nan unghale parthepen! He felt butterflies in his stomach even if it's a dream, even that happens now if he think back now that few words declare by her. By saying this, she neared him when she was about to kiss on his forehead..
.
.
.
.
.
Tring tring tring
The alarm went off!

Che kanava' he was so disappointed but deep inside that fews words were kept running in his mind. "Nan unghale parthepen".

He was contented with that fews words, he didn't ask for more. He rubbed his chest with his right hand. This is more than enough for him to be assure that she will be the queen of his heart.

Before he gets back to his bed he text her,

K: Mulla good night dii sleep well . Tomorrow don't forget to come to school.

M: sure will come nghe, good night kathiru. Bye Tc .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC