Silinu Oru Kadhal💙💛

She took out the yellow blouse that he bought for her "ithu podevoma? Ille inthe T-shirt podevoma?" She was thinking on what to wear tonight.

"Inghe than kitteya engayachum povom so T-shirt eh podevom." After 15mins of struggling to think which one to wear finally her heart lends on the T-shirt.
.
.
.
.
.

There was a sudden thought in her mind that she's betraying her family, the family who believes that she sleeps soundly in her room every night. The parents who never suspects about her act, the parents who believe this little angel wouldn't go this extreme to hurt them. For one sec she thought to back off from not going out anymore, but other second the image of the love of her life came in view. Just this one more time would do for her she thought and then she can talk about this to him and he can give her a right solution.

"Tappe than aana avengelum mukiyum ivengelum mukiyum.... Enna pandrethu... tch paravale... orey oru thareve mattum poite vanthuren aprom pesikelam ithe pathi." She reminded herself this will be the last outing at night.

She decked up the for the night, it was clear on her face that she was excited for this night. Doesn't matter how many times she goes out with him, each time she get excites like its the first time. Maybe because the time she gonna spend with him.

She received a call from him "papa unn nilla ve parke veliye variya?" She felt butterflies in her stomach hearing this.

"Varen bby." She cut the call and rush out to see him.

She was mesmerised by the sight of him, he was wearing the same black shirt that he wore on her sister's wedding with the upper button opened. She was captivated by his scent. "Enna papa apdi parkere?" He was puzzled with that look of hers.

She lean into him and kissed his cheeks "Ipdi iruntha muthum kudekame iruke mudile bby." She let out her desire.

"Apdi enna kandetinghe papa?" He drove the car while questioning her.

She was lost in her own world while hugging his arms. "Ungeleke ithe puriyathe bby." She inhales his scent like that's the only thing her life is depends on.

"Nee sonna kandipa nan purinjipen ma, uneye purinjikiliya? Anthe mathiri than." He smiled looking down at her.

"Athe enghe Akka kalyanetheke ninghe ithey shirt than potete vanthinge bby apoove nan paathi mayangiten unghele parthe. Ipoo thirembevum ungele ipdi parkerethe ulukule oru mathiri panethe. Athuvum ipdi mel button open panni...ninghe..." words stuck in her throats.

"Naane sollema? Yen menne mulungere?" He wants to hear it from her now itself.

"Tappa edethekathinghe bby?" She looked up to him with worries in her eyes. What he may think if she tell the word? Maybe she felt that word wouldn't be polite.

"Papa solle nan onnum naneike maten." He assured her.

"Athe.. vanthe.. sex..sexy ah irukinghe." She closed her eyes in hurry to avoid the embarrassment.

There was loud laughter inside the car, it was from him. "Papa! Hahahaha Nan sexy ah??? Unakey over ah illeya papa?" He laughed in between his words.

"Vedekathinghe bby. Enake apdi than iruke.." she said.

"Ceri ma ceri ma, sorry. Nee epdi venalum nenachiko. Aana yen anthe varthe solle ipdi tayangine?" He wants to hear from his lady love.

"Athe avlova decent varthai ile le athan." Said she while looking into his eyes which was already looking into her eyes.

"Nee mattum enkite epdi venalum peselam nan tappa naneike maten, tappa naneikevum tonathe. Nee enna yesena kude nan porumeya ketete irupen cheriya?" He assured her while patting her cheek.