Pirivu

Disclaimer: Kathir is 19 years old and Mullai going to be 18 years old now. I will attach some pictures in future just for my readers to visualise the place and the situation since some of my readers likes it.

Happiest birthday to my fav reader and commenter @shalinipandian be blessed and stay awesome as always.

It's the busiest day for Mullai, she was moving from one counter to another counter hurriedly.

P1: Miss you have missed your passport size photo, please stick that too along with this form

M: ohh I'm sorry I will be back.

Mur: amma enna achi?

M: aveserethele photo ve glue panne marentheten pa,

Mur: nalla pulle ma nee,

P: Mullai ellam olungha kude avenghe kitte, yethuyum miss panathe.

M: Ceri ma, panele

Vetri Nathan and kanna was sitting at a corner playing games in phone and kanna was looking at the games they were playing. Not caring a bit of what their sister is up to, as long they weren't disturb by their appa amma or Akka being asked to bring anything if needed.

Mullai walked to the second counter, handed over the filled up forms attached with photo.
She was so nervous yet act cool, didn't wanna show her nervousness to anyone even her family.

She was asked to move to the third counter,

P2: give me the three bills that you paid ?

She handed over to her the bills she ask for,

P2: please line up there for a photo shoot, we need that photo later for the ID card.

M: ok sure thanks

She line up behind the long queue. Her parents join her brothers couldn't stand for so long so they went to take a seat beside them.

From a distance they saw her daughter was standing with files in her hands and nervousness in her eyes. You know what ? Parents can find it easily the turmoil that we are going through.

Mu: pulle bayepedera parvathy

Par: ama nghe, bayem ave kanle teriyithu. Namekaghe veliye katike kudathene marichikite iruka. Pavam aveleke nambele pathi teriyile.

Mu: nambe katikittethe ille ma..

Parvathy literally cried, thinking of her daughter.

Mu: ma Akka nambele parkera, kanne thode

Par: ceringhe

Still she have 3 counters to go, each counter takes approximately 30 minutes. She was totally exhausted by the third counter another 3 more "sethe di nee!" She murmured to herself.