Elame poi !

A/N: just believe in the author, I won't create a problem simply like that.

I don't know how many of you all Know that I have a Instagram page, if you wished to reach me out easily, and instantly can text me there. The link is in my Wattpad bio.

M: poi pesathe ! Nan kelamberen

L: iru inthe prove eh parthute poo.

M: Nan yen pakenum, unneiye nambe maten

L: unn valke nalla irukenumne than nan solren..

M: Ceri show me !

He took out his phone, and open gallery to show some screenshots.

What he wanted to show her ?

A week ago he saw Shivani talked with Kathir, a day after that he add her in fb talked casually to know the problem and she open up to Linkesh about her proposal to Kathir and the whole story.

It was a plus point for him so he created a fake Facebook profile under exactly kathir's name and started to chat with shivani !

At first he chat with her as Kathir, as if apologising about the incident that happen previous day, and he ask her not to talk to him personally for some days or at least till the day he breaks up with Mullai.

As the days go, he started to chat with shivani intimately, so he make use of these chats to spoil their relationship.

...

She was looking at those chats, the profile, the name, it was all same.

Mmv: appoo ithe avegela?

M: inthe screenshot unake epdi kadeichithe?

L: anthe shivani enkite pesum, athu ithelam sonepe nan nambele Apoo athe enake inthe screenshots send paniche.. athan apdiye vechirenthen unkite kaate..

Mmv: unmeiyale ipdi peserikanghe.. Apoo nan!

She almost throw his phone away,

L: hey hey yen phone eh

M: unne yethachum kekeretheke munadi kelambire! Ithelam nan nambe maten

L: hey nan ivlo prove katine piragu kude nambe matiya?

M: avere pathi enake nallave teriyum, kelambire

She didn't wanna give up on him in front of Linkesh, whatever the problem is she will talk about this to him straight away.

L: hey nillu

He tried to hold her wrist again,

M: aranjireven!!!

L:...

M: ithey mathiri thirumbe vanthe pesene! Aduthethe nan pese maten ! Aver Kai than vanthe pesum!

Lmv: Ade siriki! Ivlo neram performance panethe Ellam waste..

L: Nan enna solle var..

M: my foot ! Just shut up!

She walked away from there to the lobby, she saw Kathir came down from his class.

Mmv: ivengela enaye yemathenanghe?

K: papa ! Enna library le irukerene solite inghe iruke.

There was little tear drop at the corner of her eyes which Kathir have noticed it.

K: yenna achi ? Yen ipdi kanne kalengethe unake?

M: konjum thaniya peselama?

K: ithu enna kelvi ithe? Unn kude pesame nan enghe poge poren?