Puridhal

Morning 6am

Kathir woke up and look around the room, he wasn't too drunk but since he's a occasional drinker, even one bottle made him to have the urge to throw up. A throbbing headache was developing beneath his temple. He ran to washroom and throw up, his eyes were spilling hot tears. He take some warm bath, come back to his room wrap a green color veshti around his hip. He started off his saiva viruthem with a poojai, and come back to his room.

He sit on his bed and think what happened yesterday night.

K mv: Mulla kitte pesnathe nalletha poche, illena ithe yaarum solireke matanghe. Itheke aprom avele mattum hurt paneve kudathe. Nalla ponnu, saying this he smiled.

He take his phone and look at the time 7:15am
He open the text messages to text her.

K: Good Morning Mulla 😊
.
.
.
.
.

Mullai house

She woke early that morning, couldn't sleep after 06:30am went and take bath and goes to help her mom for the house chores.

M: Ma thosai ke enna chutney seyitum?

P: unake pudichathe seii

M: appa, vetri, Nathan, thakali chutney than sapdevanghe NaN atheye senjiren

P: unn ishtam di

She help her mom throughout and went back to her room, took her phone and check if anyone got text her then she saw Kathir texted her, she open and read it.

M mv: haiyoo 7:15 send panirekanghe, ipoo 08:30 ache.

K: Good Morning Mulla 😊

M smiled instantly after saw that message, she replied

M: Good Morning Kathiru 😊

Within seconds she got the reply from him as if he waits for her reply.

K: oi enna kathiru? My name is kathir

M: I know that, but enake ipdi than kupde pudichirike. Just like how u call me Mulla

K: ok ok, polichii poo chinne pille ne vidren

M: hahaxx ceringhe sir, rombe bayenthetom. So how are you now? Are u fine ?

K: much better, ipothan sami kumbite vanthen.

M: mmm ithe than nalla paiyeneke alaghe

They chat for some time and bid byes. The leave day went in jiffy.

Monday at school

Mullai reaches to the school as usual at 7am and went to line up at her class row, it's a usual Monday assembly that will be followed by national anthem, state anthem and then lastly school anthem. Seems she's the tallest girl among her classmates, she will stand as the last person in the row,. After they complete singing the anthem she felt someone standing behind her, she turn around to her surprise it was Kathir who was grinning at her shocked reaction.