Thanimai Konjum Nilaike Koodatha

Birthday Morning

She woke early on that day because the event held that night didn't let her sleep a bit, she was too contented.

Her mom made her fav breakfast, thosai with thengha chutney and some kulli paniyarams. She took a very long fresh bath and came to pray. Prayed to god whoever makes her happy should be happy in return. And receive some blessing from her parents. Her brothers bought her some chocolates and the kutty bomb made her a cute little birthday card by himself.

Ka: Akka happy birthday (grinning)

M: thanks kanna (pecked his cheek)

Mu: akka unake lunch enna venum solle appa vanghi kudekeren? Ratari sapade amma samaipanghe.

M: appa tomyan sapdenum pole iruke.

Mu: ok ma sollitele vangitu varen, Vetri Nathan kude vanghe poite varevum.

Her birthday went well with all her favs. Well spent eve with her fav man, gifts from him, morning with her fav breakfast, blessings from parents, gifts from brothers, fav lunch along with family, fav dishes for dinner, last but not least a phone conversation with her man to end the day with more love.

Their days went well without seeing each other for weeks, he had his exam so he had to study for it, this angel too doesn't wanna interrupt his studies.
After his exam finish he straight away starts to search for a part time job for himself, he realise that he can't depend onto his parents for every cents that he wants to spend.

Fortunately he gets a job at a theatre nearby his house as a Theatre operation crew. He told Mulla how lucky he was to get the job by just in one or two day, meanwhile his friends are still searching for work for than a week. She wished him all the best for his future.

Three months away for his result to arrive, March 11th would be the result day, the day which will make him to select which way he wish to choose his life. With the results apply for a police job or to continue his higher studies at polytechnic.

Jan 2020

The schools starts, all the students was happy to get back to the school except this one girl. This tiny angel doesn't seem to be happy to meet her friends back, she knows this time:

she can't see him at the entrance smiling at her,

she can't see him at teachers room helping them,

she can't see him behind her watching her and the class row

She can't see him in the canteen beside her

She can't feel his touch

She can't be in his embrace when she wants

Things change a bit, maybe allot, she couldn't digest the fact that he's no longer in this school anymore. She just wish that this year should run fast so that she can get out of here. All the places at the school holds a memories of him, it haunts her. Especially their secret hideout.

She walked out silently beside Swarna who was talking nonstop from morning. Really this Swarna have allot to talk to her best friend since they haven't met for so long, but Mulla couldn't focus on any.

She step out of school to buy some ice cream to cool down her mind that's when her shoulder was hold by a familiar hand. She turned to see her man was standing right behind grinning at her.

M: bby!!

K: enna papa pandre inghe?

She couldn't believe her eyes that he came there to meet her, she was told that he couldn't come this week to school because he didn't get any leave. But this guy had other plans to surprise her maybe. Literally this girl starts to hate surprise because of him.