🌸Juu-go🌸

KOHARU

Wednesday

It's Wednesday and school just finished. All of the club members gathered here in the gymnasium and I'm doing a headcount for both the members present and the balls we're going to be using when someone's voice resounded.

"BOKE! HINATA BOKE!"

"KAGEYAMA! HINATA! FURUSAI!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as Kageyama pounced on Hinata.

"Sumimasen Koharu-san!/Haru-senpai!" They apologized at the same time and bowed. But before I was able to speak, they're going at it again. -__-.

Meditate Koharu.

Don't blow up.

Don't blow up.

The reason why I'm the one telling those two off is because Ennoshita doesn't have the balls to do it, he hides behind me and lets me do the yelling.

Isn't he the captain? Ugh.

"Oi Ennoshita, stop hiding behind me and do your job. Make those dumbass shut up" I sighed, exhausted from all the work I had to do today. " Tanaka! Hurry up moping the floor, you sloppy baldy!"

"I'm not bald Haru!" He yelled from across the court and hurriedly mopped the other spots of the whole gym. I sighed again.

Coach Ukai is absent today because no one's going to watch over their store, so is Takeda-sensei. Yachi-chan went ahead too because of her mother. In addition to that, all of them are annoying. Hinata and Kageyama are always on each other's faces, they barely separate. Tanaka is sloppy. Ennoshita is an unsightly coward. Yamaguchi is busy talking to Kei, which brings me to a conclusion that they're actually in a relationship.

This is tiring. Why did I ever agree to being a manager?

Ah sou, (Ah, that's right), I didn't agree.

They did that for me, -__-

"Oi Haru!!!!!" My head immediately turned to him. Yū just arrived a bit late. He was asked to run an errand and I guess he just finished it.

"Yo. You've already finished your work?" Yū sat down beside me as I asked.

He shook his head casually. "No ,I left it there"

Eh?

Is he serious?

"If there's a Chiisana Kyojin-"I was interrupted by Hinata.

"Did you say Chiisana Kyojin?! Are you related to him Haru-senpai? Can you tell me what he was like? Ne? Ne?"

💢 Mukatsuku (Annoying)

I picked up a ball near me and I tossed it up in the air , I ran after it and smashed it to where Hinata is, hitting him on the stomach perfectly "FURUSAI HINATA BOKE!" I yelled after.

"-Sumimasen" he said barely heard the collapsed on the ground. While Kageyama was on his knees laughing at Hinata rolling around in pain.

"Haru-senpai just called you a dumbass Hahahahahaha-!" Laughed Kageyama.

"You shut up too Kageyama!" I growled. From afar I can see, Ennoshita, Tanaka and the YamaTsuki couple, laughing out loud too so I shot every last one of them a glare.

"Phew so where was I?" I turned around to face Nishinoya who's sweat dropping.

"The Chiisana Kyojin part...?" He answered and gulped nervously.

"Oh yeah. As I was saying, if Tenma-san is the Chiisana Kyojin, then you should be called the Chiisana Ahō (Little Idiot)" I mentally slapped myself remembering his reason for ditching those paperworks. "Why didn't you finish it?!" I growled. He flinched.