16 - Displaced Anger

Hey everyone! Just wanted to leave a little note here so no one is confused. If you're familiar with the original The 100 timeline, you know that a sickness spreads throughout camp around this point because Murphy comes back from banishment. However, since he wasn't banished in my story, there will be no sickness just in case anyone gets confused. :)
- pez
======

-- MIRA'S POV --

"Hey, Bell I can't find- Oh, there you are." Finn's hushed voice woke me up early the next morning.

Despite my impending headache, I opened my eyes, planning to tell Spacewalker to screw off. When I looked around, however, I noticed I was not in the drop ship, nor was I alone. I was tangled in someones arms on the floor of a tent.

Bellamy's tent.

His arms were wrapped around me, but as far as I could tell he was still asleep. I didn't move so I wouldn't wake him as I finally answered Finn, who hadn't left the opening of the tent.

"What's going on?" I mumbled out.

"Bellamy wants to check out the crash site before camp wakes up. He wanted you to come with us. I was going to wake him up when I couldn't find you but.... I found you so I'll leave you to that instead," he trailed off awkwardly before shooting me a thumbs up, "Monty and I will be waiting by the gate when you two are decent.

"Crash?" I asked, confused.

As soon as he left the tent I looked down to check if I really was decent, and was relieved to see the only thing missing were my shoes set neatly by the edge of the tent. I realized that Bellamy was a little less so - missing both his shoes and his shirt. When I tried to untangle myself from him, he rolled over so he was facing me. I squealed a little when he suddenly wrapped his arms tighter around me and pulled me close, tucking his face into the crook of my neck.

"You're a big cuddler, huh? I wouldn't have guessed that," I laughed a little, hoping to wake him.

His eyes shot open when he heard my voice. I watched a deep blush spread down his neck when he realized how close we were, and he immediately let go. I sat up as he rolled over onto his back.

"Sorry, I-" He ran his hands over his face trying to wake up. "Good morning."

"Finn woke me up. He said we were going to a crash site?" I asked, ignoring the other million questions I had for him.

"Yeah, yes. I was going to explain it to you last night but, uh," he shrugged.

I was surprised at the butterflies I got when I looked down at him. He was still laying on his back, his arms crossed behind his head. There was no shame on his face as the blanket stopped at his waist, revealing his toned upper half. I watched him smile, just slightly, as he watched my eyes travel.

"Please tell me you're wearing pants," I blurted out suddenly.

He let out a quiet laugh, but his smile faded when he saw the look on my face. He pulled back the cover to reveal he was in fact wearing jeans still. He finally sat up and faced me.

"What do you remember from last night, Mira?" He asked sincerely.

"I had a lot to drink," I admitted. "First because of you and then me and my brother got in a fight and I drank more and more. Then truth or dare with some of your boys and I met some really sweet girls.... The last thing I remember was Kale daring me to sit on-"

I stopped talking abruptly as I remembered sitting on Tyler's lap, laughing as he kissed my shoulder blade in between dares and drinks. I looked up, guilt all over my face as I met Bellamy's eyes. He was nodding his head.