Chapter Fifteen

THE NEXT morning, Dahlia woke up in a cheery mood

     THE NEXT morning, Dahlia woke up in a cheery mood. Today she was going to become a vampire and shut it all off. This way she won't have anymore thoughts about Klaus because she won't care. As she washed her face, she wondered which vampire to ask to turn her. She definitely knew it wouldn't be Kol or Elijah. Damon wouldn't be a good idea because he'd taunt her and make it painfully longer than it needs to be. Elena and Caroline are too good to turn her, so that left her with the other Salvatore brother, Stefan. How she would ask him was a different thing to worry about. 

As she thought of ways to ask him, she realized he'd never say yes. So, in turn, she decided to attempt to seduce him. She wore one of his shirts and a pair of shorts and headed downstairs where, convieniently, he wasn't there. Dahlia groaned as she threw herself on the couch and decided to wait there until Stefan finally showed up. 

An hour passed and Dahlia was still sitting in the living room, twiddling her thumbs. Damon walked in and watched her in a confused manner. 

"Waiting for something?" He intruded as he poured himself a glass of bourbon. She ignored him and continued waiting. The Salvatore sat on the couch across from her and watched her while occasionally taking sips of his drink. Dahlia finally noticed him eyeing her and sat up.

"Can I help you?" She asked, annoyed. He looked away and drank his drink, ignoring the girl. "Are you physically unable to speak?" Dahlia pressed. Damon looked at her in surprise, like he only just heard her speak.

"Oh I'm sorry! I was pulling a Dahlia, where I ignore whoever talks to me. Seems familiar doesn't it?" She rolled her eyes.

"You're not funny." He laughed. 

"And you have no sense of humor, homegirl. Now what are we waiting for?" She glared at him.

"We are not waiting for anything. I, however, am waiting for Stefan." Damon's face lit up like he thought of about a million things to say. He opened his mouth to talk but Dahlia beat him to it. "Don't even say anything." She warned. He smirked in his drink and finished it. 

The two sat there for a few minutes until Dahlia snapped. "Where the hell is he?" 

"Patience is virtue." He spoke with a new glass filled up with alcohol. She scoffed.

"Why are you even here? Your refill in drinks at 4pm makes me think something is up with you and Elena." She tried to provoke him so he'd leave.

"Don't psychoanalyze me, sis. Why do you need Stefan?" At that moment the front door swung open and in came Stefan. Dahlia hopped up and skipped towards him.

"Stefan!" She hugged him when he came in. Stefan shot Damon a confused look to which Damon returned with a shrug. Dahlia pulled him outside and stood in front of him.