06

"HEY SLUT

"HEY SLUT." Dahlia smirked and walked up to the front door. Niklaus watched her closely with an unreadable expression.

"Well, are you gonna let me in or what?" She persisted. He clenched his jaw before speaking.

"What are you doing?" His thick accent was something she hadn't heard in a while. Dahlia grinned.

"I heard you got a girl pregnant. I want to meet your family." She saw him shift uncomfortably and the side of her lip curled upwards.

"Come-"

"No! Her humanity is off." Niklaus' eyes flickered from Marcel and Dahlia, who he finally just stared at.

"You're a vampire now? And your humanity's off?" She nodded. "Get the hell away." He stepped up to her threateningly, but she didn't flinch.

"Oh, Niklaus-" She raised her hand up at his face, only for him to tilt his head away. "-You don't intimidate me. Never did, never will." Dahlia almost laughed when she saw a tick in his jaw. "So why don't we skip all this, and you let me in to meet your new baby!" The girl turned to the Original next to her.

"What was her name again? Holly? Heather-"

"It's Hope you idiot." He spat, clearly offended by Dahlia's comment.

"Aw, sorry father bear. Now let me in." The girl saw a tick in his jaw muscle before moving from the doorway.

"Come in." He said sternly. She grinned and skipped inside before stopping and looking around at the gigantic house.

"Why do you even have a house this big? You have no friends." She blurted out as she spun around while staring up at the ceiling like a child. Her spinning came to an abrupt stop by Niklaus grabbing her arm and dragging her into the living room. He forced her to sit down on the black leather couch and sat across from her on the matching one-seater.

Dahlia watched him kick his leg up perpendicular to the other. One hand laid on the armrest while the other was up towards his face, his fingers touching his cheek as he watched the girl suspiciously. She noticed how different he looked, even if it were minor. His hair was longer and a loose curl dropped on his forehead. Slight wrinkles lined his forehead possibly from stress or anger.

"Why are you here?" He broke the lingering silence between the two. Dahlia took a deep breath to try and keep her deep fury down, and stop herself from lashing out.

"Because I want to meet your family! Duh!" She repeated as she smiled innocently. He narrowed his bright, blue eyes at her before laughing in her face.

"You're joking, right?" Seeing her straight face, his smile dropped. "Oh, you're not. Well let me tell you. The only thing you will be seeing is your way out." He smiled mockingly. Dahlia's smile twitched as she felt everything erupt inside of her.

"You're telling me to leave? How typical of you! Just like how you ran out on me with your slut of a baby momma." A brief look of shock flashed his face before it was replaced by visible anger.

"Why did you fucking come back for me if you were going to leave? You knew I'd obviously get mad at you! I didn't have my memories back!" Her voice echoed in the large room. "And you went and knocked up another girl." She shut her eyes to calm herself down. Why did she care? He was a cunt and didn't care.

Silence filled the room as Dahlia glared at Niklaus, who was still seated even though she was standing. He let out a sharp exhale through his nose and stood up with his shoulders pulled back. He slowly approached the girl, his eyes boring into hers.

"Perhaps I didn't care to wait any longer?" He said with an uneasy tone.

"So then why didn't you come back earlier?! Are you an idiot?! I-"

"Klaus? What's going on?" A feminine voice she'd never heard interrupted the girl. A tall, brunette with high cheekbones and green eyes walked into the living room and stopped when she saw Dahlia.

"Klaus?" She turned her head to the Mikaelson with her eyes still glued to Dahlia. The vampire girl narrowed her eyes at the new girl who stepped in.

"This is.." Niklaus began.

"I'm Hayley." She interrupted him, confidence oozing from her voice. "And you are...."

"Dahlia." She said through gritted teeth, trying her best to keep her composure.

"The Dahlia?! Klaus has told me so much about you..." Her voice began to fade away as Dahlia noticed Niklaus shake his head from beside her.

"Really? And what has he told you? That he had a one night stand that lead to a child with you? How drunk was he?" She laughed maliciously. Dahlia's words flew out of her mouth, careless of how harsh they were.

"How dare you? Who are you to come in my home and say all this shit?" Hayley shot back, which Dahlia secretly admired. She would've thought the girl would have stayed quiet.

"I am everything you're not. I'm not an unmarried mother. You can swear up and down your lovechild wasn't a mistake, but if that's the case, why hasn't he proposed?" She smirked as Hayley's fist balled up.

"Enough." Klaus' voice echoed out from beside her. She ignored him and watched the girl in front of her take a deep breath.

"Klaus. Is she..."

"Yes." Dahlia watched Hayley's face light up with a smirk that mirrored Dahlia's own.

"How about a wolf bite, you psycho bitch?" Hayley's voice broke out before she beelined for Dahlia.

a/n

this is boring and short :/