08

THE LARGE HOUSE HAD MANY ROOMS, Dahlia noted as she walked down the long hallway

THE LARGE HOUSE HAD MANY ROOMS, Dahlia noted as she walked down the long hallway. She was trying to find the room where Klaus' voice was coming from. She didn't know if she was going crazy from the werewolf bite, but it sounded like he was singing.

The girl was experiencing hallucinations from stupid Niklaus biting her earlier. She'd woken up on a large bed in a room she didn't recognize and immediately broke out into a hot sweat. The effects of the bite were attacking her system fast.

But as she laid there in extreme pain and discomfort, she could've sworn she heard a voice singing. So she pushed herself up and groggily walked towards the voice like a moth does light.

"If I was a sculptor, but then again no. Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show." Niklaus' voice sung softly from the other side of the bedroom door at the end of the hall. Dahlia leaned in and heard Hope softly coo.

"I know it's not much but it's the best I can do. My gift is my song and this one's for you..."

His voice made Dahlia's skin tingle as she listened closer. Her heart ached as she remembered Niklaus making an awful but adorable attempt at singing it to her many, many years ago. He wrote the song just for her and Dahlia loved it.

She hated how she was feeling. Sadness crept on her and she wanted it gone. But a part of her also wanted to feel again. The vampire grunted as she fought off her emotions, but failed. Not only was she just feeling sadness, nostalgia was inching into her emotion box.

With a deep breath, she decided her no humanity days were over and shut her eyes. Darkness engulfed her as she searched her mind for the switch. After finally finding it, she flipped it on with one swift motion and opened her eyes again.

She let out a breath of relief when she felt again. The once barely evident sadness was now fully taking over her, making her remember Niklaus and how hopelessly in love she was with him.

Everything came at her; guilt for threatening Hope and Hayley, sadness at Niklaus moving on so quick, anger, love. It was hitting her all at once, and she didn't know which emotion to feel first.

Luckily, she had to push all that aside as the blonde Original slowly walked out of the room. His calm aura changed once he saw Dahlia standing outside the door.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" He hissed in a low whisper.

"I-" Before Dahlia could even get her words out, she was being pulled by Niklaus down the hall and into the room she woke up in. His fast pace made Dahlia dizzy and even more sick.

The hybrid forcefully sat her down on the edge of the bed she slept on. She watched him cross his arms in front of her but had to look away when the bite wound began to pound in pain. The girl softly moaned in pain and pulled her shirt down to get a better look at the mark.