Chapter Six

"SHALL we go for a walk?" A thick accent asked as the raven-haired girl stared out the window

     "SHALL we go for a walk?" A thick accent asked as the raven-haired girl stared out the window. She watched the clouds move ever so slightly. She felt peace and serenity as she imagined herself floating on the clouds. In her head, she looked down and saw the town of Mystic Falls. She saw the little people walking around and the different establishments. But when she looked out, she saw dark clouds in the distance moving closer. It seemed to follow someone in the town, so she looked down. She saw the Mikaelson's walking in a group, and their dark aura following.

"Dahlia." The voice said again. The girl snapped back into reality and turned her head. Her blue eyes locked with Klaus' same coloured ones. 

"Sorry, what did you say?" She asked.

"A walk sounds delightful right about now. What do you say, love?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked. 

"Sure." She said softly. He took her arm in his and sped them to a forest of trees.

"Quite the walk." She scoffed. He grinned.

"Well, the walk starts now." She gave a fake smile and looked down. Burning questions were eating at her, but she didn't want to ask. Her pride was too strong. The two walked in an uncomfortable silence. Or at least Dahlia thought it was uncomfortable until she quickly glanced at Klaus and saw him perfectly fine.

"You're terrible at stealing looks at people, you know that?" He said while looking forward. She bit her lip and cursed herself. 

"I wasn't looking at you." She lied.

"Oh really. And what exactly were you looking at?" He stopped and whispered in her ear. She felt her breathing hitch. She turned her head so that their lips were merely brushing.

"Not you." She breathed in his face. She smirked as she moved her head away and continued walking. Klaus hid a smile and sped up beside her. Dahlia decided to swallow her pride and ask her questions.

"Who else is a vampire in this town?" She asked, curiosity consuming her tone. Klaus eyed her and licked his bottom lip.

"Well, I'm sure you already know your dear friend Caroline is a vampire." Dahlia bit the inside of her cheek. She still couldn't believe it. Although she knew not all vampires killed, she still wondered if Caroline had ever killed someone.

"Not the Bennett Witch." Dahlia gaped.

"Bonnie?! She's a witch? There's witches?!" Klaus smirked.

"And wolves." She stayed silent while processing the newfound infortmation.

"Stefan and Damon Salvatore are vampires." She didn't recognize those names.

"Rebekah and Elijah, obviously." He tilted his head in thought. Dahlia's hopes of Rebekah being a human were shot down. 

"The doppelganger is now a vampire too." He clenched his jaw. 

"Who?" 

"Of course you don't know. Elena Gilbert." She gaped at the man. "Your question should be, who isn't a vampire in this town?" She laughed. Her laugh trailed off as she bit her lip.