Chapter :3

Star picked some of her favorite dresses and while everyone was sitting down enjoying some champagne, Star was getting dressed .

" what do you think about this one ?" Star said coming out of the closet with the first dress

" what do you think about this one ?" Star said coming out of the closet with the first dress .
" I love it !!!" Moon answered .
" to be honest , I don't think brides should be showing that much shoulder , it's very inappropriate in my opinion." Marie commented , janna rolled her eyes .

" what about this one ?" Star asked

" what about this one ?" Star asked .
" it's look good Star !!!" Janna commented .
" love , I'm telling you not to show too much shoulder -"
" but Marie , you dress also shows a lot of 'shoulder' so don't you think this dress would be fine ?" Janna commented sourly , Marie was left blushing and speechless . Moon threw an angry glance at janna .

" ok what about this one ?" Star asked

" ok what about this one ?" Star asked .
" Star I don't think that cream color suits you ." Marie , once again said something snooty .

" this one ?" Star said feeling a little annoyed and frustrated

" this one ?" Star said feeling a little annoyed and frustrated .
" star I think your showing too much cleavage...." Marie commented AGAIN .
" OK THATS IT !!!" Janna said shooting up from her seat . Marie turned around to her .
" Marie what is your PROBLEM !!! Every dress Star like you DISLIKE !!!"
" well can't I have an opinion !?" Marie said standing up aswell .
" but you opinions are harsh and rude !!! The only dress you like is the dress you choose , but newsflash ,THIS ISNT YOUR WEDDING !!! It's stars and you don't have to butt in on everything that you want in a wedding dress !!!"
" I beg your pardon !!!"
" you heard me MARIE !!!"
By now both janna and Marie were in each other's face .
Star face palmed herself .

Time skip :
To that night :
" hey honey , how was dress shopping ?" Austin asked .
Star closed the door and leaned into it while slowly siding her body down the door . She sat on the ground and groaned .
" it was a disaster !!!"
" how come ?" Austin said walking closer to her .
" no offense but your mom was picking out dresses for me and insisting I buy them..."
" yeah , she can be like that sometimes..."
" it's just difficult to say no to her because I don't wanna hurt her feelings..."
"I get that , and it's super sweet ."
" then Marie and janna got into an argument..."
"That's not good..."
"UGHHHH , this day was a disaster and I couldn't even find a nice dress ."
Austin stooped down to her level and put his hand on her shoulder .
" hey , it's gonna be ok . You don't have to do that immediately. There are so many other things we can do that could make you happy..."
" yeah !!!"
" like we can start wedding planning ."
Star looked up at him ,
" that would be fun ." She said with a smile and then gave him a kiss.

Time skip :
Star and Austin stayed up doing some wedding preparations. That day they were going to look for a venue . They hadn't agreed on a place to have the venue but decided to look at their opinions.
First they went to a nice venue in the woods .
" hi guys , how are you ?" The owner greeted them .
" hi ,I'm Star and this is my fiancé Austin ."
" so lovely to meet you , I'm Vivian and the owner of this venue . Want to get a tour ?"
Star and Austin followed Vivian around as she explained all the things and the beautiful meaning behind some of the decorations.
" people who really love nature would really love this type of venue because it offers everything they want . So I'll let you guys look around for yourselves and then you guys can get back to me , if you want to ask questions or ?"

They looked around the place together .
" so we can have the venue here and then chairs and tables over there." Austin explained .
" yeah ,I really like this place but I'm not sure if it's the one , personally I think we should look at some other places before we decided."
Star suggested .
They looked at a lot of other venues , one with a church , a beach , a mountain , even just a normal wedding venue indoors . When they got home later that night both of them were pooped and Star was especially frustrated. While Austin was in the kitchen getting a glass of wine for the two star sat in the dining room .When Austin came back he saw her disappointed face .
" whats wrong ?" He asked placing the glass of wine in front of her and sitting next to her with his hand on hers .
" it's just.. ugh... normally when people talk about getting married and how preparing the wedding and everything is the 'experience of a lifetime' , its just sounds so amazing and awesome and romantic but I'm not feeling that about our wedding planning..."
" well love, you know maybe it takes time , we've only just started so just take it easy , so relax ."
" I guess your right... thanks." She said with a smile .

Later that night when they two were in bed . Austin was asleep while Star was up wake... for some reasons she couldn't fall asleep , she felt as if something was missing or something wasn't right . Maybe it wasn't the wedding planning , it felt like something was wrong .

Stars POV :
But I told myself nothing was wrong... I don't want to over think everything and I can't let this ruin everything .

But what is this feeling ? 🤔