Chapter :5

Stars POV :
I think after Marco and I went dress shopping that was the last time that I was actually happy and not busy or stressed about my wedding planning .
Back to last night :
It started off as our usual evening , we had decided to do some more productive wedding planning , all the
Expenses and Taxes and adult stuff .
Of course I had to wait until Austin got back from work at 9:00 to do it with me .
Tonight he took extra long , I mean extra long . It was around almost 10 and I could only think about the worst . He got into a car accident or was murdered , I kept telling myself I was over thinking it but it couldn't help myself . Around 10:30 I heard the front door open . I ran to it thinking it could be him  and it was him , but he was in a drunken state and obviously been partying .
" what the hell Austin ?! You said you would be back at 9 , I was worrying sick ." 
" sorry love , the boys were going to the bar and I really wanted to come ."
" aren't you even thinking about us and our wedding ? Austin we have a wedding to plan and we haven't even settled on a date . I could have been hanging out with my friends this even but instead you insisted on us doing this together !!!"
"I'm sorry I don't get to see my friends anymore because of all this wedding planning !!!"
" YOUR SO UNBELIEVABLE , why did you want to do this when you knew you weren't coming and then just leave me ?!"  
" it's not my fault I want a little fun in my life !!!"
" you know what ?! I'm leaving !!! Your an ass !!!" She said while heading out the door with only her keys and phone .

She got in her car and drove far enough away to make a call .

To janna :
It went straight to voicemail , star groaned and called again .
" hi ?"
" heyyyy Janna !!!"
" oh no..."
" oh no what ?"
"What did you do now ?"
" nothing..."
" that's not a confident nothing , whatever you want , I want something in return."
" ugh , what do you want from me in return ?"
" Austin's other friend Bruce , his number ."
" what ? I gave you Austin's best friends number ?"
" you did and when we meet up, he was super boring , so I broke up with him ."
" what ?"
" it's a long story..."
" okay... you know what nevermined janna . You enjoy your night . I'll find someone else ."
" are you sure ?"
" yeah ."
" okay then ? Bye..."

Star then drove to her the next person she thought could help her.

Marcos POV :
" let's go to my place..." I suggested to the beautiful girl in front of me .
We got in my car and I quickly drove back home to finish where we left off . when she entered my house I gave her a glass of wine to start off the night . I lit some candles and we sat on the couch cuddling . So many things were going through my head at this time . Marco you better not fuck this up or Marco how to you cuddle again ?
"You know... your a really nice guy...."she said lifting up her head from my chest . I didn't let the opportunity slip by , I slowly cupped her face and kissed her gently on her lips . She deepened the kiss by tugging on my tie and pulling me down so I was now on top of her .
She let go of our kiss and whispered to my ear.
" let's go upstairs...."
Without thought , I got up from where we were and lead her to my room .on our way , we were kissing each other aggressively, I taking the lead gently pushed her to the wall , pinning her down with my love . She pushed me aside and for a moment I thought I messed up but the she grabbed my tie and pushed me down on my bed . We continued making out , her ripping my cloths of me . We were stopped by the sound of a knock on my door .

" hold on one sec..."
I told her as I left the room , by the look on her face , she seemed a little bit disappointed. As I walked to the door I checked myslef and as I expected I was rough , I definitely looked either drunk or had a rough day at work .
Opening the door I was surprised to see Star....she looked sad and before I could even say a word she clinched onto me hugging me tightly.
Even if I didn't exactly know what was going on , I knew what was going on. She quickly let go of me because of something .
" wait ... why do you smell like women's perfume and why is your shirt so undone ?" She asked
" uhhhh.... I-"
" are you busy ? Is someone here ? Oh no !!! I'm I interruptting you ?"
" uhhh... nononono , I-I had a rough day at work and I just came home..."
" oh... am I disturbing you ?"
" no no not at all...come in ." He told her . Star sat on the couch with Marco as he listened to everything that was going on.
" uhhh, he is just really frustrating me and I-I don't know how to deal with it it's soo-"
" HEYYYY !!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE MARCO !!!" Devan yelled from the staircase . Marco lost track of time and forgot that Devan was still here .
Star looked at Devan and then back at Marco .
" uhhh. Marco what is going on ?"star questioned
" you tell me !!! How the fuck are you ? Marco is this your girlfriend ?" An angry Devan yelled .
" no no no , she not my girlfriend !!!"marco told Devan .
" ummm... I think I should probably leave... bye ." Star said getting out of the situation thinking she was the problem.
" no wait !!!" Marco yelled back at Star ,
He felt bad that he wasn't their for his best friend when it seemed she really needed him . Devan walked over to marco .
" so , care to explain ?"
" look she's my best friend and she needed my help ."
" Marco I think it's clear who you want to be with and it's not me.." Devan said this time calmly before she too walked out of Marcos house .

Marcos POV :
Well man, you really fucked it up...