Chapter :10

Time skip :
After another week or so had passsed and Austin and Star went to see the wedding planner . They had completed so much , they were extremely pleased with the results .

Marcos POV :
Randomly I get a call , of course I pick it up .
" hello, who is this ?" I ask .
" hi , Marco , right ?" 
" ummm... yeah ?"
" it's Austin "
" oh hi Austin..."
" so Star and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to dinner with us ?"
" uhhhh... sure ?... what time ?"
" 9pm is that ok ? We have something we want to ask you."
" ok then , see ya . Bye !!!" Marco said before he quickly hung up the phone.

Now I know what your thinking , your probably cringing as I am but it was so awkward !!! I don't really want to go out to dinner with them because I already made plans with Jackie.... or ?

Time skip :
Jackie's POV :
I stood outside waiting for marco to come pick me up , he told me to dress nicely and so I did . I asked where we were going but all he responded was it was a surprise...

The Knock at Jackie's door , told her that he was here . She opened the door and low and behold he stood on the other side . She smiled at him and he blushed seeing her Dressed so nicely .
" so ready to go ?" He said sticking his arm out .
They walked down to the porch and Marco opened the door for her to step into his car .
" so where are we going ?" She asked .
" uhhhh... it's a surprise..."
" ok..." seeing Marco said that so I confidently made her worry a little .

They finally got to the restaurant and Jackie immediately saw star and her fiancé in the corner waiting for them . She knew a lot more than that and pulled Marco by his tie back outside .
" ow !!!" He screamed .
" why are they here ?" She asked .
" it's our surprise... surprise..."Marco said trying to lighten the mood .
" Marco no offense but I wasn't planning to spend my evening with them , I thought it was gonna be the two of us..." she said reaching for his hand .
" I'm sorry but they asked me to come and I didn't know how to say no..."
" I get that and your sweet to do that but next time please tell me.." she said before giving him a kiss on the cheek .
" let's go inside..." she said pulling his arm back inside .

Heading inside they were greeted and soon sat down to get ready to order . The Italian restaurant was new . The hole place was full of Italian decorations like they flag and classic Italian music .the place smelled amazing , it smelled of freshly squeezed tomato sauce and the old and savory cheeses .
" wow , this place is amazing isn't it ?" Star asked . " yeah definitely, you can really see the culture and traditions ." Austin added .
They orders their drinks first and while they waited they all awkwardly waited for one another to start a conversation .
" soooo... nachos ?" Marco begin while trying to smile but it turning to be an awkward conversation.
" yeahhhhh.. nachos are great , Austin did you know marco makes great nachos ?"
"Oh really ?!"
" yeah...Star thinks so..."
"I think I have to go use the washroom..." Jackie excused herself from the table...
" and I...have to also go to the bathroom..." Star announces which only left Marco and Austin .
" so marco , I wanted to ask You something ?"
" what is it ?"
" well,since I know you can't be stars maid of honor , I wanted you to be my best man ."
Marco nearly chocked on his water.
"Wait but we don't even know each other that well and I probably mean nothing to you."
" I know but you mean a lot to Star and that means a lot to me. So will you be my best man ?"
"Uhhhh.. sure..."
Austin's is phone started to ring and he excused himself from the table to go answer the call .
Star quickly sweaped back to the table and sat down .
"Soooooo.. what were you guys taking about ?" Star said joyfully and intrigued .
The music in the background was getting louder and louder .
" why don't we talk about this outside ?" Marco said as he guided Star to the balcony at the restaurant.
The stars twinkled in the nights sky oh so beautifully and the balcony was beautifully decorated with the roses that grew on the old fashioned stone balcony .
" so what were you guys talking about ?" Star asked
" well, Austin asked me to be his best man.." Marco said as he leaned over the balcony .
" did he ?!" Star said surprised turning to him .
" Star I know that you were the on one who knew about it."
" you got me !!!" Star confessed
" but did you say...?" Star said right after.
" yes..." he sighed
" YAY !!!" She said leaching onto him and hugging him

Even if they were outside , it seemed that the music was getting louder and louder . Star and Marco turned around to see a hole musical band playing and dancing along to a song . On the balcony that they were standing on .
Star was feeling it and grabbed Marcos hand and dragged him into the dance floor.

" STAR ?!!!" Marco said Mildly concerned
" what ?! Just moved with the music ..." Star said grooving however she felt too . While Star was joining everyone else dancing and Marco was awkwardly trying to dance along with them .

Then came the part where everyone had to pick a dance partner , seeing as everyone else was taken Star and Marco danced together .
It was an upbeat dance which made it fun to dance too . Well atleast for star.
Then a slow song came into play . Star reared her head onto his chest which made Marco feel a little bit uncomfortable but at the same time made him blush super hard.

" Star..."
" yeah ?" Star said lifting up her head from his chest .
" what are you doing ?"
"Taking a power nap , silly..."
" uhhh.. cause...aaaaa- no offense star but..." Marco let go of the her and walked off away .
" wait , what ?"
Star said standing in the middle of the dance floor confused .
Star ran after him and caught up quickly to find him outside .
"What's wrong ?" She asked .
" it's just... it felt like cheating..."
" what do you mean ?"
" you resting your head on my chest.. I mean it felt like we were cheating..."
" no we weren't , I was tired ."
" yeah I know but that shouldn't happen, AT ALL !!!"
Marco said storming off back inside to where everyone else was .