Chapter :4

At this point it had been a couple weeks later . Star was busy with the wedding planning , that she forgot how stressed she was with all of it .
She had to go to marcos house to go pick up some things for the wedding .

Marcos POV :
I opened the door to Star , but not just any Star, she looked worn out and stressed . Before she even greeted me she walked over to the couch and practically threw herself onto there .
" are you ok ?" I asked
" yupyupyupyupyupyup , totally fine ." She said .
" you don't look fine , what's wrong ?" I said sitting next to her .
" ughhhhh, I've been so accupied with wedding planning and everything else going on with my life... it's just a lot...."
" so what makes you happy ?"
" getting this done with !!!"
" ok , anything else you would like to do ?" 
" getting married."
" yeah I get that but we can't do it all at the same time , we need to take our time , how about we go watching a movie ? You know decompress ?"
" that would actually be a great idea !!!!" Star said jumping up from the couch .

Time skip :
Star and Marco went to the movies , they sneaked in snacks and drinks with them . They went to go see the new avengers movie and when they came out Star felt like a hole new person .
" THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME !!!"
Star exclaimed while excitingly jumping up and down . But then reality hit her that she had to get back to wedding planning . Star thought about and it and realized that a wedding dress shop was nearby .
Marco noticed her gazing at the nearby wedding shop and got the idea .
" how about we go look for wedding dresses ?" He suggested
" that's a great idea !!! I haven't found one yet ."
" but didn't you go a couple weeks ago ?"
" yeah but then things went bad , I rather much do it with my bestie !!!"
" but aren't I supposed to a girl ?"
" no ."

They entered the store and were greeted by the owner .
" hi ,hello , how can I help you ?" She asked friendly . Then saw Marco behind Star.
" uhhh, ma'am if you want your wedding dress to be a surprise for your groom , I would suggest not to take your groom with you wedding dress shopping ."
" oh no , he's not my fiancé , he's a friend ."
" oh ,well I'm that case , do you need any help ?"
" nope , I think we'll look for dresses ourselves."
Star said while heading over to marco who seemed to be really concerntrating on dresses .
"So what were you thinking ?" He asked her .
"I'm not sure..."

Soon enough they got a couple of dresses and go in the changing room to try it on .
"What do you think ?" She questioned

Marco blushed . Partly because it felt weird giving an opinion about a dress to a female . Any guy knows that if you say something about something the girl will literally take it way to serious and personal .
" ughhh..."
" too much poof ?"
" yup.." he said nodding his head

" he said nodding his head