Chapter :16

" Marco.... I think I should cancel the wedding..." she said looking down at the ground .
" I-" Marco was about to begin when the voice of Austin couldn't be heard from the doorway .
" what ?!" He said . Both Star and Marco stood up immediately.
" Austin !" Star shot up from her seat along with Marco .
" You want to cancel the wedding ?!" He asked confused/sad
" can we talk about this , Marco can you leave ?" Star said .
" already on it ." Marco said , he exited the door and closed it . Giving the bride and groom some privacy .

Marcos POV :
I went back to the main room in search of Jackie , I saw her in the distance . From what I could see . It looked like she was leaving . She had her bag packed up and her coat in her hands . I raced through the crowd to finally reach her .
" hey where are you going ?" I asked
" Marco I think I should leave..."
" why ?"
" look..." she said taking my hands and looking me down and up .
" I don't think you love me the way you think . From what I've seen over the past couple of weeks I know I'm not the one for you ." She said with a sigh .
" but Jackie , I love you..."
" I know you do , but you have a stronger love for Star and that's ok . I knew that you and I weren't gonna work but I wanted you to realize it for yourself..." she said as she gave him one last kiss on the cheek and left . Leaving the brunette heartbroken .

"ATTENTION, ATTENTION." Austin said over the loud speaker with Star next to him .
" thank you all for coming today but star and I have agreed that we don't want to get married anymore."
The crowd gasped again .
" NOOOO!!! This can't be happening !!! You guys were supposed to get married and I would have grandchildren.." Marie cried out .
" WHO CARE MARIE !!! Now I never have to see your face anymore !!!" Janna yelled from the other side of the room , obviously showing her hatred for Marie .
" everyone can leave now !!" Austin yelled .

Time skip :
It had been a couple weeks since the wedding got canceled , though star knew it was for the best , a part of her still loved him . She missed him but she missed Marco even more . She knew he was probably already in Canada by now having a nice life with Jackie away from her , the only memory she could cherish the most out of all of them was the moment they kissed .
Star closed her eyes and replayed the scene all over again , the memory and the feelings she expressed during that moment . She opened her eyes again to the beautiful sunset on the beach , she was back to reality .
Yes she loved the beach , it was her safe space and The one place where she felt at peace with herself . She breathed in the fresh breeze of the ocean and breathed out.
" watching the sunset without me ?" A voice said behind her . She knew that voice better than anyone else's . It was Marco . She spun around quicker than ever to see his beautiful face . The wind blew through his cloths and hair making him even hotter than he was at that moment .
" Marco , what-what are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be in Canada with Jackie right now ?" She asked
" we broke up..."
" oh... I'm sorry about that..."
" don't be... it opened my eyes to something better..."
" what's that ?" She asked .
" you " he replied .
" will you ever not be cheesy ?!" She said with a giggle as she gauge him a playful shove .
" sorry..." he said with a smile .
" so...how are you doing ?" He asked
"I'm fine , I mean I could be better but for now I'm fine..." she said , getting lost in his eyes .
They didn't know it but they were getting closer and closer . Their eyes started to close as star placed his hands on his chest and he put his hands on her hips , going up and dow her body , feeling all of her curves and what her body had to offer .
" I love you so much..." he whispered to her .
" I love you too..." she whispered back before the magic happened .
They kissed .

THE END !!!