Chapter :14

" I like you..." the brunette spoke .
The blonde was never at a loss for words until this moment .
" for years I knew I liked you . But that one night you told me that You we're moving in with Austin I knew your relationship was getting serious and I was over here pitting myself for not taking my chance . My feelings have been here ever since and I wanted to let you then know them before you get married and everything changes once again..."
" I'm sorry.... I have to go..." she said her expression was sad. She turned around and walked away , leaving the brunette alone once again .

Marcos POV :
I let her leave , just like before . To say it hurt was an understatement. I had to do this one last time before everything changed , I had to tell her .
I went home later and as I sat on my couch I pulled out a photo of her and I.  I smiled foolishly at it and then my expression changed back to sad .
I looked over at my phone and picked it up . I contemplate if I should do this or not .

Buzz , buzz , buzz , buzz .
Jackie's phone was ringing . She leaped over the couch to go and answer it .
" hello ?"
" hi..."
" hi marco , how are you ?" 
" I'm good.. is it ok if we meet up at brittas tacos later ?"
" uhhh... sure . See you then . Bye ."
" bye."

Time skip :
Later that night , Jackie came to the brunettes house and knocked on the door. She was greeted by his warm smile and a hug .
" how are you ?" She asked .
" I'm good..."
" that's nice."
" I've been thinking a lot lately and I realize that it's you how I want . Please give me another try . I wanna make this work..." he said taking her hand .
" I know but I feel like our relationship is only moving backwards and not forwards ."  She said looking down and then back up at him.
" then , let's move in together... no , Let's move somewhere else..."
" wait , really ?"
" yes..."

Stars POV :
That night I lay in bed with my fiancé . I'm just a few days we would be getting married but why wasn't I feeling that rush of excitement ?
That joy everyone talks about when they married ?
Why am I not feeling that ?
I turn over to Austin who's is in deep sleep . I couldn't sleep .
I sighed looking at the bathroom wall .
I looked at my ring . When I first got it , I remember looking at the ring and feelings such joy . Such joy about what this ring represents and what it means for me .
Now I look at it and I-I don't feel that , that feeling .
Am I making the right decision getting married to Austin ?