kpop ; imagine

requested ( user is private )

thoughts about nct dreams 'ridin' ?
+
there's a lot of things happening like for an example jongdae's baby girl. gahh im so happy about that 🥺

1,405 words
——————————————

"today y/n is debuting! isnt this exciting johnny?!" Mark jumps and starts slapping Johnny's arm.

"yes! im very excited to watch her!" Johnny laughs at Mark's excitement.

"woah, you can hear all of her fans roaring" jisung was amazed by all of the noise.

"there are more fans filling up the seats. this is so exciting!" Taeyong said in a extremely happy tone.

"im so proud and happy for her" jungwoo says with a big smile.

"jeno, say hi to the camera!" jaemin shoves the phone into his face.

"are you live right now?" Jaehyun came up from behind them to see Jaemin live on the v-app.

"yeah, hello everyone! today we are here to watch y/n! she's debuting today!" Jaemin shrieks, Jeno lets out a little laugh.

"hyung, what are your thoughts about y/n debuting?" jaemin faced the camera onto jaehyun.

"oh my thoughts? I think she deserves it. she's been a trainee for so long and she's worked so hard for this. im really proud of her, she's like my little sister. she deserves it" Jaehyun had a proud smile on his face. Jaemin let outs a little 'wow'.

"hyuck! what about you?" Jaemin strutted his way over towards donghyuck who sat on the white couch playing on his phone.

"what?" donghyuck turned off his phone and looked at jaemin.

"your thoughts about y/n debuting!" Jaemin pushes renjun slightly to the side to sit next to donghyuck.

"im very proud and happy that she's debuting! she left her home and trained for what about six  years? she's waited really long for this. everyone here loves and supports her, even other idols love and support her as well. we are all very excited for her, she's family to us!" donghyuck chuckled.

"everyone please support and send y/n love! she's one of the best people that i know" Renjun butts in and takes the phone from jaemin.

"yah! wait for your turn!" Jaemin struggled to take the phone back.

"hello!" the door opens and red velvet was the first to enter the room. then it was a cluster of idols that came inside.

"say hello to everyone on v-live!" Jaemin holds the phone at the group of idols that were coming inside.

"hello!" Seulgi smiles and waves at the phone.

"are you live? wow! hello everyone!" Yuqi giggles and waves at the phone also.

"hey everyone! please support and love the human being that is going to debut please! she deserves it!"hongjoong says towards the phone, changbin nods and puts a thumbs up at his statement. Inside the room were many idols who had came to support you and watch you debut. they all very good friends of yours also aka fans.

"there's a lot more idols who wasn't able to come due to them being busy and they are completely bummed out, like hani and bomi! they keep texting me that they really wanted to be here" Moonbyul chuckles as she looks at her cellphone.

"you're live? hi! today we're all here to watch y/n! she debuting today! isnt that exciting? I've known y/n for about three years now. she's really amazing. I've watched her become better and better these past three years and now she's finally going to debut. this is a big thing for everyone, we're all happy for her" Chungha giggles, IU comes over to her side.