PROLOGUE

"Huwag mo ako tinatalikuran." I heard my voice echoed in the whole mansion. I don't even care if people heard my voice roaring on every side of this goddamn forsaken house. I tried to pull her closer but she removes my grasp to her hands aggressively and steps back from me. She looks at me and if looks can kill, I'd probably be dead.

I feel afraid for the first time in my life when I saw her packing her belongings. She is throwing her clothes in her luggage aggressively. I can see her eyes fuming mad, deep breaths and her tiny hands that are trembling. Is she going to leave me? Will I be apart in her again? The thought of it feels like a thousand stabs in my heart.

"You lied to me, how could you?!" she shouted, I already see her mad but not in this state, her anger right now is very different. It seems like one word and I will end everything we made. Shit! What did I just fucking do? I tried to compose a word to speak but it escaped silence.

"Will you please tone down your voice and let's talk? I don't want you to get hurt..." I whispered to her and tried to touch her arms once again but she flinched and glares at me.

"Please, baby." I pleaded.

I don't care if I look pathetic in front of her. As long as she stays, everything doesn't matter.

Lumabas siya sa kwarto at bumaba ng hagdan, Hinila ko siya upang iniharap sa akin. Tumingin ako sa kanyang mata and I started to get emotional. Her eyes speak sadness and anger; I can no longer see the love that always lit in her eyes whenever our gaze met.

Maghihiwalay na ba kami? Tangina, Iniisip ko pa lang ang sakit na.

"I don't know what else to say but I have a couple of questions for you to be honest," she says without breaking our eye contact.

Shit! The sudden nervousness hits me. Fuck it!

"We already talk about this before. You know I hate liars, I hate when people lied, I hate lies and as much as I can, I'm being straightforward to anyone," she said and her voice cracks. Damn, my baby is hurting.

"How did you become the kind of person I really hate?"

Tears start to fall in her eyes; she is having a hard time breathing. I don't fucking know.

I don't want to see her crying because it is breaking me. Damn it!

I wipe her tears and she let me do it. I can't help to smile because of her soft skin.

"Baby..." I uttered.

She flinches again and glares at me, maybe she realizes that I'm touching her.

"I'm sorry." my voice starts to crack. Damn!

I cleared my throat and look at her.

"I want to leave, let me leave," she said.

"I want to think, I can't think here especially when you're around," she added.

"Is that a good way of saying that you are leaving me?" I asked.

"I don't know."

Humakbang siya muli pababa ng hagdan ngunit natigilan ako at nabaling ang atensiyon sa tokador niya.

"What is the result of it?"

Napatigil siya sa sinabi ko kaya agad ako pumunta roon naramdaman ko ang kamay niyang pinipigilan ako. Lumingon ako sa kanya at nakita ko sa mata ang pagsusumamo.

"Please don't, just let me leave," she begged.

"Look who is now begging?" my eyes are raging with intensity and lust, only for her.

She will always be my only fetish.

She gulped at my words. Her eyes can't lie, she wanted it too. I smirked and I saw a hint of fear in her eyes.

The tables had been turn and I will do everything to make her stay on my side, forever.

Xoxo, Arabella