CHAPTER ONE

I'm heading to an exhibit here in the Philippines. The Pittoresco Colorato.

Many business associates will go there just to spend their filthy money like me, but somehow, I value the painting, because of my beloved grandmother.

She was indeed a great painter, no doubt about that. She held a lot of exhibit not only in local but international as well. When she was still alive, a lot of famous painter recognized her but then death is inevitable, she had a heart attack that brought a lot of pain to us until now. But we must remain her legacy so, every birthday of her, we will buy a painting.

The tradition of the Marchero Family is to always fill the mansion with beautiful paintings, to keep the presence of our grandmother. My great grandfather told me to buy a painting there and sent it to him as a gift.

Malakas ang matandang 'yun sa akin palibhasa na blackmail n'ya ako sa isang bagay.

Nang maalala ko ang napag usapan namin kanina, napangiti nalang ako, nahuli kong nakasulyap sa akin ang driver ko.

"Why are you looking at me? I never paid you for fantasizing Me." sabi ko ng walang emosyon upang s'ya ay mangilabot sa akin at gaya nga ng aking inaasahan humingi s'ya ng paumanhin.

I fixed my coat and necktie before I arrive at the venue.

Nang makarating kami ay nakita ko ang natatarantang babae, marahil ay isa 'yun sa mga organizer rito at pinabatid na narito ako.

Well, I understand their sentiment since I am the largest shareholder of the one who makes this exhibit happens. The H&R Holdings Inc.

May malaking puting pinto na inaalalayan ng dalawang security guard, pinagbuksan ako ng mga ito at sumunod naman agad ang bodyguard sa aking likod.

Pumasok ako sa loob at napangisi ng ilibot ang aking mata, The place is still as good as ever. Maraming bago na paintings at mas marami rin na tao kumpara noon.

I tried to hide my smile when I think about the money that I will get from here.

Inaasahan ko nagkukumahog ang lahat ng tauhan sa aking pagdating, lumapit sakin ang isang babae na balingkinitan, Her cleavage is a really sight-seeing in her fitted red dress.

"Good morning, Sir Marchero! It's a pleasure to meet you, what can we do to help you?" tanong niya sakin ng nakangiti.

Napangisi ako sa kanya dahil halatang gusto niya akong maakit.

"Maybe you're the one I've been looking for Miss?" sagot ko sa kanya.

Natingin ako sa mga nakapaligid sa amin at nag isa-isa naman silang umalis sa paningin ko.

Natawa naman ng mahina ang babaeng nasa harap ko.

"Just call me Anne, Sir Machero." she flirty said.

"Do you want me to tour you around? Sir--" her voice strangled,

I ignored her and focus on my goal, the painting that I will buy for my grandmother's day. I have no time for bitches around the area, maybe later?

Iniwan ko siya doon at naglakad upang maghanap ng aking bibilhin until I saw one painting that caught my attention. Nilapitan ko agad iyon.

"Who is the owner of this painting?" tanong ko sa namamalakad ng exhibit, binalingan ko ito ng tingin.

"I want to buy it, name the price." Wika kong muli at tiningnan ang painting na nasa harapan ko,

The painting is really beautiful and very detailed. Halatang itong pinag-isipan bago gawin, the thing that really caught my attention is the familiar necklace in the painting. Where did I see it?