one

Faith looked at herself in the mirror after tucking her tan sweater into the front of her black jeans and tightening the laces on her boots debating hanging the earings she was wearing. Faith Posner was going to her friends house for dinner, she lives in her flat with her boyfriend Alex and has done since the age of seventeen, it wasn't exactly a choice for her to move out all those years ago, her parents were terrible they treated Faith and her sister cold, and they didn't show much love to them however the love was still always present in the house until Faith told them the truth. She was bisexual which they were quick to say didn't exist and she was just asking for attention, which over the few months after turned to pure hatred towards their daughter and her life.

Faiths lack of warm and comforting parents threw her into the relationships she had with her aunties although one of them being fake she loved them both equally, she had grown up with her sister Hayley, her two cousins Spencer and Neil along with her best friend and his brother. That was were she was going tonight, she'd been invited round their house again for Friday nights after a year of minimal contact due to the youngest sons complete hatred towards Faiths boyfriend.

After five long years at university Faith was finally a doctor which was too big of a deal for Jackie to ignore, so she soon received a text from her 'auntie' saying to be round there's for Friday night dinner, not giving the twenty four year old a choice of wether to come or not.

Faith grabbed the flowers she had bought for Jackie from the kitchen side and grabbed her purse checking she had her keys and phone, Faith missed Friday night dinners as teenagers she was invited every week and it was sad to see such a valued time to go. She was scared she was scared that things would be different or everyone would act differently. But after the short car journey her nerves had calmed and she quickly got out to knock the door, at this point her excited majorly outweighed the nausea building in her stomach and throat.

There where a few bangs and shouts from inside as Faith waited patiently before the door swung open and she was greeted by Jonny goodman himself.

"Dickface is here!" He shouted into the house before turning back with a smile, 'ah seems like not a lot has changed' she thought to herself stepping into the hall with the flowers in hand.

"Charming!" Faith chuckled handing him the flowers so she could hang her coat up and slip her boots off, Jonny let out a overly violent eye roll and handed the bunch back once she was ready.

The two of them walked through the house and back into the kitchen just like Faith remembers as she saw Jackie cutting up carrots in the kitchen.

"Oh hi darling!" She smiled pulling the much shorter girl into a warm hug swaying back and forth slightly.

"Flowers!" Faith exclaimed pushing them into her hand as Jackie smelt them briefly and placed them into the sink.

"Aw thank you love" she smiled pulling the girl into another hug before finally letting her go. "Adams in the lounge, not sure where Martin is"

"Okay thank you " She smiled and left to go find Adam wherever he was.

Faith saw him sitting in the seat closest to the door, exploiting the opportunity to annoy him as she slowly made her way over before jumping over the arm of the sofa and on top of him as she landed with a thud on his lap.

"Uh get off!" adam shouted pushing the girl off and onto the floor laughing as she stood up to sit next to the boy.

"You alright then?" He asked looking over at her as the two friends reunited after having not seen each other for almost a year.

" yep I can now stitch you up if you like smash ya head open!" She smiled sarcastically as his eyes widened in horror.

"Right well hopefully you won't need too" he pointed out as the girl shrugged back at him.