Twenty

When Jonny went to sleep the night before he didn't expect his alarm to be Faith screaming in his kitchen, he couldn't quite make out what she was suing but it was loud and he definitely heard his name being thrown around.

He had quickly pulled on his plaid pyjamas bottoms with a navy blue top which was thrown on the floor waddling out to where Faith was crouched on the counter still screaming and now pointing as he entered.

"What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows clearly seeing no immediate danger.

"Spider on the floor"

He looked blankly down at the daddy long legs and shifted his gaze back up to Faith before bending down to pick up the creature in his hands throwing it out the door that lead on his balcony area.

"You're such a wuss " he mumbled walking over to help her get down from the fairly high up counter top.

"Oh I'm sorry , if they had thangs they'd be one of the deadliest spiders in the world" she pulled a face at his back as he face away to make his drink.

"Good job they don't have thangs then"

"I'll leave the next moth to attack you then" she threatened making her way through the living room trailing only slightly behind him.

"You make a fair point" he points and nods behind him before slumping down in front of the tv.

"I'm so tired" faith mumbled joining him on the sofa and leaning into his side.

"Sleep then" he replied blankly scrunching up his eye brows as he was met with a truly pissed off look from faith.

"Why can't you ever not be sarcastic?" She asked pulling the same face he had pulled a few seconds ago.

"Why can't you ever not be tired?" He retorted
, chuckling as he ruffled the smaller girls hair.

"Dick" she huffed leaning her head back on him and brought her legs up as a arm was wrapped around her shoulder.

"Right I have work in half an hour and I'm finishing late, got things to see people to do"

"Huh?"

"Definitely meant it the other way round" he corrected as he spun on his feet realising his mistake.

"Nah I recon you're shagging the receptionist" Faith grinned as she wiggled from her seat in the corner of the sofa.

"Becky really?"

"What's wrong with Becky?" She asked as she sat up straight genuinely offended for the girl.

"Nothings wrong with her but I Atleast thought I'd be with Julie" he threw his arms up as if she had just given him the highest insult.

"HA" she spat folding forward in a pretend laugh "no julie's way out of your league"

"Right you!" He threw the end of his biscuit at her walking backwards out the door way "will get it later" 

~
The day definitely wasn't a quick one, Faith first began with watching the usual TV shows. Being on night shift meant that herself and Jonny had small windows in the morning and evening where they would see each other, Faith spent the day in a empty house while Jonny
worked and then she'd leave him  to sleep while she worked all, Jonnys roommate Peter was out travelling and trying to 'find himself'.

She would soon move on to cleaning before realising that she had cleaned everything before it was even midday, but of course she ate lunch and called either Hayley , Jackie or Adam while they where at work.

Although today's afternoon went by much quicker when Adam had made a surprise visit on his day off, he made himself at home boiling the kettle as the two stood in the kitchen doing the washing up from lunch.

"So why are you staying at Jonny's?" He asked as she passed him a. Bowl she had just washed for him to dry.

"Alex won't leave my flat" she sighed throwing down the wash cloth and leaning against the counter "and if I'm being honest I think it's easier just to let him keep it at this point"

"What about all your stuff though"

"I'll get new stuff I suppose there's not a lot else I can do" she explained "and I'll have to get a new flat, I might rent the new one though I don't think I can buy another one, I barely have enough money as it is"

"I'm sure we can sort something out, couldn't you just move in with a mate?" Adam asked placing a few glasses away in the cupboard and throwing the tea towel onto the side ready to be washed.

" not really, no one has a free room" she smiled taking a sip from her warm drink Adam had so kindly made.

A/n: idk I just wanted to post a chapter lol