Eight

"What do you mean you don't believe in ghosts" Faith froze in her place waiting a few seconds as the boys spun around to see the girl in complete shock "there's so much evidence"

"There just isn't though, oh Sarah saw a dark unrecognisable figure at three in the morning" Jonny waved his hands around as if scared before dead panning "no you fucking didn't Sarah you just woke up in the middle of the night and saw the pile of clothes on your chair while half asleep"

"Why are you such a dick Jonny" she huffed screwing up her eyebrows and continuing on to catch up with them.

"Faith, ghosts aren't real" Adam agreed with his brother shaking his head at the girls nonsense. Jonny stepped behind his brother shaking his shoulders and screaming in the boys ear causing Adam to jump and stumble into a group of teenagers waking by.

"Knob heard" Faith mumbled laughing along to the brothers trick but soon went silent when she found herself outside a rather offensive pub. "Is this it?"

"The black boy?" Adam questioned moving around faith to look at his brother who also looked rather shocked.

"I knew it was the black something" Jonny  pointed out taking a deep breathe and moving to hold the door open for Adam and faith.

"Who wants to bet that this is filled with white people?" Faith joked but her guess was proven right as she walked through to see a pub filled with solely white fifty year old bald men.

"Faith try your best to not get murdered" Adam mumbled over his shoulder as she kept close behind the two boys.

"Or kidnapped" his brother added nudging her arm and spinning back to the man behind the bar who stood tall, his arms folded and a large frown painted on his face. "Hey mate we'll have three pints please"

"Three pints of what?" He asked in a deep gravely voice which even caused Faith to jump a little surprised by the tone of it.

"Lager"

"Beer"

Both boys answered.

"Which one"

"Lager" Jonny corrected sending a distinct nod towards Adam.

"No beer" Adam disagreed "there the same thing aren't they?"

"No!" He whispered to his brother kicking Adams shin as he smiled up at the bar man.

"Three pints of lager please" Faith pushed her way through the boys to order herself. The bar man rolled his eyes at the brother arguing behind her but walked off to fill her order.

"Mummy's such a cow! And I'm sorry those curtains are seriously yellow" Jonny huffed, slumping his shoulders and pouting like a child.

"Mummy" Faith snorted at the grown mans childish choice of words, Lawrence was the barman's name as Faith read it off the name tag he had on his shirt as he walked back over with the three pints in hand.

"£6.60"

"Go on then" she nudged Jonny waiting for him to pay like he had promised earlier.

"What?"

"You said you'd pay earlier" she remained pushing him forward again.

"Adam you got any money?" He asked his older brother a small sense of panic starting to settle over the group.

"All I've got is" Jonny pulled the purse in which his grandmother had gifted him earlier which contained a single pound coin.

"That's all I've got too" Adam snapped pacing it on the bar next to jonny's.

"Here have a present I'm going to the loo before I get kicked out" Faith exclaimed placing her pound in Jonny's hands and waking off to find the toilets.

~
Faith walked back through the pub dodging  the men well into their fifties who's eyes followed her and particularly her ass as she made her way past and over to the boys.

"Oh so you got the pints in the end then?" She asked pointing down at the half drank glasses in their hands.

"Well we got 3 quarters of a pint so actually each of us have a quarter" Jonny explained passing her the partly filled glass.

"Oh right thanks" she mumbled tucking a few stray hairs behind her ear and taking a sip of the now room temperature drink.  "Ooh lovely"

"Oh no Jim's over there" Adam pointed out turning his back to the door in hope that Jim wouldn't see the group.

"He hasn't seen us" Jonny pointed out banding his knees to make him a little shorter to hide behind Adam.

"Hi Jim" faith waved him over, not exactly because she wanted to see him but more to annoy the two boys who refused to converse with their neighbour.

"Oh now I know this one!" He replied pointing at her and tilting his head as if trying to remember "F- faith?"

"Bingo!" She smiled finishing the last of her quarter pint, she noticed Wilson licking the bottom of a empty dog bowl " I think your dog wants more water"

"It's not water bingo, it's lager" he corrects before waving the barman for another lager.

"Wait He was drinking lager?" She asked choosing to ignore the strange name as Jim had clearly gotten himself confused.

A/n:bye I'm so bored of this episode, I'm also really sad because I love this book but like I don't think I'll ever have the motivation to rewrite it all.

And you know the drill

I didn't proof read and it's short because I gave up