Twenty eight

A/n: this chapter is weird, there was a strange filler chapter here before and I hated it so in the edit I've changed it to whatever this is :)

Hands suddenly enclosed over faiths eyes as she leant down to unlock her car after finishing up from work"Guess who's jobless?" Although the statement should have made it clear that she wasn't being attacked, being blinded and pushed against her car at 2 am by someone who's voice suggested they were a man sent her into flight or fight as she snapped her leg up hitting him between the legs, the hands dropped along with him to the floor with a thud and a groan.

"You bitch"

"Oh fuck Jonny I'm so sorry" she joined him helping him up with a groan "you did act a bit rapey with the way you did it"

"Yeah I should have seen that coming" he laughed reaching to sit in the passenger seat of her car.

"Where's your car?" She joined him not bothering to put her seatbelt on as they weren't even close to leaving.

"I had to give it back straight away, you know with the whole jobless thing"

"Oh fuck yeah I forgot you said that" she turned placing a gentle hand on his shoulder not sure of how he felt.

"Don't feel bad, I left them" he grinned pulling his seatbelt "I got in this morning and Liz was all over me trying to get me back"

"I'm sure the whole relationship was abuse of power" Faith explained making her way to Jonnys flat as she assumed she was supposed to be dropping him home "you could probably get her done for it"

"No point is there, My mate also says he might have a job lined up for me so it's okay"

**

"Faith?"

"What's up Spencer?" She mumbled looking up from her laptop that lead on the bed in front of her, she had been looking for places to live it wasn't as if she didn't appreciate her aunts generosity but it had began to feel a little crowded in the last few weeks.

"Mum and dad will be going away for a week and I wanted to know if you would feel more comfortable having me in the same room with you if there are no adults in the house"

"Ummmm" Faith thought she had gotten used to her cousin and his strange questions and his completely deluded idea that he was a doctor but even she wasn't prepared for that one. "I think I'll be okay Spencer, you know given that you're 30 , I'm 24 and we're both actually adults"

"Oh okay" he went to move Back down the stairs but turned to ask one last thing "and just to double check you're large boyfriend won't be staying a night will he? Just don't think it would be appropriate without mum and dads knowing"

"I don't have a boyfriend Spencer and once again we are adults" she scrunched her face up waiting for him to stop the staring and just leave which he eventually did after a inappropriate and slightly creepy amount of time.

"What was that about" Jonny soon entered most likely having passed Spencer on the stairs.

"Wanted to know if I needed protection at night" she laughed closing the lid of her laptop and sitting up to greet him, but he just stood staring at her not moving from his place at the top of the stairs. "What?"

"You're gorgeous" he grinned kneeling down on the bed and pretending to make
Out with her and he climbed on top, rolling off and next to her after a forceful push from Faith. "Thought you where used to mediocre men calling you pretty and trying to get into your pants"

"Wow" she pushed back looking back up at him completely stunned "not bad yourself"

"What you looking at?" He continued as if the interaction never took place, lying down on the bed next to her.

"Oh nothing it's nothing" she struggled to keep possession of the laptop as he attempted to pry it open.

"Why won't you show me" he yanked it away from her, only her one hand holding it closed "it's definitely porn"

"No it's not! Shut up!" She slapped his arm pulling it back towards her "I'm looking for new places to live"

"Why am I not allowed to see that?"

"They're in Wales" she scrunched her face not being able to look him in the eyes after her confession.

"Go fuck yourself" he laughed hitting her arm and deleting the tabs from her laptop "no you're not, end of discussion"

"Well that's that decided for me" she smirked taking a long sip from the water next to her. "Anyway what did you come here for?"

"I don't remember"

"Right not going to expand in the slightest?" She began to laugh as the boy lauded back resting his arms behind his head.

"Nope"