Thirty

"How's dining in style with the goodman's faith?" Faith read out the text Hayley had sent as she sat in her bra  by the dresser blow drying her top which was lead across the surface. "Jesus Christ" she mumbled to herself holding her phone up and sending a photo of her current situation which couldn't possibly be described without sounding crazy, although the photo didn't represent her too well either.

She typed out a quick message about giving a strip tease and threw her phone on the bed, she switched the dryer off and patted her top  to check if it was dry enough the comfortably wear and threw it over her head tucking it back into the front of her black jeans. She grabbed her phone surprised by the lack of reply from her sister but carelessly threw it into her back pocket assuming she was busy as she made her way back to the landing and down the stairs to join the family.

The was a small space between the two boys she had spotted as she walked in squeezing between the two body's and crushing both their shoulders in the process, delighted when they let out a grunt both reaching for their shoulders.

"There's another one" the old man faith assumed to be me Morris pointed out looking to belly for confirmation.

"I'm faith, I'm the friend" she smiled waiting for some kind of heart warming old man reply but was met with a blank stare and 5 seconds of silence before he turned back to Jackie. "As I was saying your mother makes me very happy"

"Brilliant" she mumbled having been ignored by some wrinkly old ballsack of a man as she'd later describe him to Hayley.

"I'm gonna get the drinks" Jonny jumped up rushing out the room away from the truly spooky interaction.

"Me too"

"Yep me three" faith joined the two boys faith grabbed Adam's arm pulling herself up with little effort. "Is that what all people look like when they kiss?"

"No far sexier" Jonny smirked raising his eyebrows and nudging his brother.

"I'd beg to differ" she raised her eyebrows back moving to grab herself a glass of water "and it's weird you tried to get validation from your brother on that statement" she patted his cheek with her damp fingers jumping as he swatted her away.

Martin soon burst into the kitchen closing the door behind him and leaning against it for good measure "I can't take it anymore, don't make me go back out there"

"Could leave and get a MCdonalds " faith looked at the two boys who both laughed at the girls suggestion.

"No the one on the high street is so judgmental , that short bloke questioned faith when she asked for no cheese in her burger" Martin joined the group and began scratching his chin as if actually thinking if excuses to leave. "Then we got kicked out and didn't get our food"

"Really?" Adam's face had screwed into one of disbelief at the casual statement made by his father.

"Told him he can shove his atheism up his Arse to be fair" she clarified for the two clueless brothers.

"Right makes more sense" Jonny stated as Adam agreed with a nod both turning and making there way to the door with the bottle of champagne.

"No!" Martin exclaimed pushing his sons back into the centre of the room. "Let's wait a bit, I mean maybe we can't find the bottle maybe we just can't spend as much time with our guest as originally planned" Martin explained before tapping his nose and earning a nod of approval from faith.

"Yep was a bit longer" Adam agreed leaning against the oven resting the bottle under his arm.

"So, anyone see that tv show with the woman that kills dog" Martin began as all free kids either groaned, gagged or shouted making their way straight for the door.

"mr hitler is less depressing than you" Jonny shouted back slamming the door in his fathers face once they had left.

**

Faith was sandwiched between the two boys at dinner having had her seat stolen by the rather over confident guest.

"He likes the loo" Martin said to Nellie trying to spark any kind of conversation to break the silence.

"What?"

"He likes the Loo, your friend the Male" Martin elaborated leaning closer to his mother in law.

"The Male" Adam chuckled at his farthest wording nudging the girl next to Jim's arm.

"Why couldn't she of been a lesbian" She mulled back taking a long sip of her wine to wash the boredom away.

"And that's lesbians never being sexy ever again" Jonny attempted to be funny but was met with a disgusted glare from both faith and Adam.

"Good job you where never sexy then" she retaliated pinching the side of his thigh as she was swatted away with a yelp.

"Kids! He'll be here in a minute shut up" Jackie warned the group as she fixed her cutlery living it up with her plate.

"After he wipes his cock on the curtains"

The family waited a while longer becoming overbearingly bored, faiths cheek rest  against the table spinning her knife around and waiting to see where it wouldn't point to next.  Martin had sat wiping the inside of his ear and inspecting his finger afterwards with not a sense of embarrassment in his expression.

"Right I'm going in my phone if he's not hear" Adam huffed referring to me morris' comment earlier in the evening about the rudeness of texting with company.

Adam had unlocked his phone swiping through a Few things before lightly tapping faiths shoulder as she turned her head but remained bent down on the table "uhhh faith"

The group jumped as faiths ringtone rang through the dining room alarming the oldest of the group as she jumped almost falling off her chair "sorry I need to get that"

She jumped up and answered the call as she made her way through to the living room pushing the door ajar to allow some privacy.

"You called" she smiled having read Hayley's contact, flopping down onto the sofa near the TV.

"Yes hi, just wondering do you still want the tv for Jonny tomorrow because I have to be out early is all?"

"Oh right well have you got wrapping paper?" She asked pulling a cushion onto her lap and playing with the tassels along the edge.

"Yes"

"Can I stay round yours tonight wrap it and then take it in the morning" she knew her sister would say yea but it seemed rude to not ask permission first, faith had broken the TV In Jonny's living room a few nights ago trying to pull a ridiculously tight pair of leggings off her feet after her annual gym visit, she had been complaining to Jonny about the effort needed to work out and how it was useless anyway.

"Yeh Yeh that's fine"

"Okay thank you, so I'll be at yours at around nine ish my love, depending on how tonight goes"

"Yeh see you faithy"

Faith returned to the dining room smiling at the boys but was met with a blank stare from the two of them, awkwardly shuffling past into her seat.

"Have you ever worked?" Martin turned to the man next to him innocently trying to get to know him.

"What? Have I ever worked? What do you think I am a lay about? Yes of course I worked" he snapped back, throwing his arms about in despair.  "I worked with the armed forces"

A/n: I have to edit the re write already as I  re read it and have noticed so many mistakes and typos 😭