Eleven

"Hey what's up with your face?" Jonny asked pulling the girl back into the kitchen with himself and Adam as they heals an empty jug and glass in their hands.

"Can people please stop pulling me wary where" she slapped his hand off her arm yanking her body away and against the fridge "it's fine I'm just a little hot"

"It's only one side" he pointed out running his thumb I've rather one cheek holding her jaw as gently as he could but retracting it as soon as she flinched.

"I'm okay seriously, just not feeling it tonight" she assured holding his shoulders so he'd look straight at her "I probably just need some sleep" her words where reassuring to Jonny but the slightly worried and exhausted look on her face betrayed her.

"Promise?" He heals is pinky out to her waiting for her response although she hesitated looking between the boy and his finger.

"Promise" she eventually linked her pinky with his shaking it gently.

"So how's Hayley Faith?" Tanya asked as the group in the dining room watched her enter and sit down, they were all focused  on her and the attention was beginning to freak her out.

"Yeh she's doing well, her boyfriend broke up with her a couple of months ago so she's been a little sad but she's slowly getting better" she smiled forming a quick response in hopes someone else would begin to talk.

"No wonder all she does is talk" Alex mumbled shoving a big bite of his food into his mouth, although the confused and fiery glares he received meant they definitely heard him however his laugh and fake smile seemed to save him.

"At least Hayley always has something fun to say" Jonny coughed entering the room again with a full jug in his hands.

"And she's not a dickhead" Adam added earning a slap to the arm from Faith while they took their seats.

"Pass us the pickle cucumber can you?" Martin asked waving his hand in the general direction of the jaw which Faith nudged in Adams directions not wanting to interact with others.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet" she announced placing her napkin down on her chair and running up the stairs towards the bathroom. She locked the door sitting down against the bath attempting to relax for a while, the window let a cold breeze through but it did nothing to slow her hand which had been shaking rapidly since the incident in the kitchen.  "Fuck"

"Faith"there was a small knock at the door although they didn't wait for a answer before coming it "hey baby" Alex walked in crouching  down in front of her, placing her own hands in his. "Everything okay?"

"Mhmm" she hummed knowing if she spoke she'd begin to cry and let everything out "I just don't feel great , I'm fine, I swear"

"Okay well a little longer and we can go home" Alex smiled bringing her hands up to kiss the back of them "and you have a whole weekend to yourself because I'm out with work"

"Thank you" she mumbled throwing herself forward and into his arms he fell backwards catching her and ensuring she didn't hit the floor.

"Shh it's okay" he ran his hand through her hair a few times flattening it down to aid her claiming process. "It's all okay" a gentle kiss was placed on the top of her head before he helped her to stand again "legs finish our evening and then we'll go home, stop crying now you'll embarrass yourself"

~

The pair made their way back downstairs to absolute chaos, everyone was running to the bathroom and Adam had blood dripping from his hands that upped his face and through all the noise and fuss she still managed to hear the doorbell ring throughout the house "I'll get it"

"Shouldn't we wait for someone that actually lives in the house?" Tanya scrunched up her face attempting to step between faith and the door.

"No it's fine it'll only be jim" faith moved her opening the door and watching as Jim stood there with Wilson like always.

"Oh hello faith!" He shook her hand like he always did and watching as she bent to pay the same attention to Wilson.

"Hi Jim"

"And hello Jackie!" He smiled looking over at Tanya who faith had forgotten had never met the strange man before.

"I'm not Jackie!" She pointed out motioning over herself.

"Oh no silly me Jackie has a completely different face" he began to look her up and down slowly " and body"

"You okay Jim?" Faith asked standing back up and letting Tanya stand behind her a little to put Tanya's mind at peace.

"Your a visitor!" He ignored faith looking behind her at Tanya "I guess we're all visitors in a way! Visiting this plane of existence"

"Do you want Jackie Jim?" She asked sending a weird look to the girl almost hiding herself behind her.

"Well anyone will do, I'm happy talking to you bingo!" He smiled shaking her hand again as if greeting her.

"Faith Jim! You just called me faith like five minutes agin!" She reminded , it's not as if she didn't mind him calling them the wrong name but it was a little strange.

"Oh well I get confused sometimes"

"Jackie!" She shouted back through the house in hopes to escape the horrendous situation. She soon arrived smiling at the neighbour but being met with his wondering eyes over her see through top

"I'll get you a new one" Faith mumbled making her way up to Jackies bedroom.

~
" we're going home" Alex spat pulling the girl away from what she had been drying up and into the hallway where he had began to put his coat on.

"What? Just a minute ago you were aged to stay the whole evening"

"I don't care faith" he scowled moving his face against hers "you do as I say and now I'm telling you to put your coat on and get in that fucking car"

"Sorry" she mumbled jumping to get her coat off the hook and making her way to the car, Adam and Tanya where walking down the drive with their milk but she didn't risk talking to them she would have to wait for them to say something.

"Going so soon Faith" Tanya asked vending down near the window of her car.

"Yeah Alex isn't feeling well and neither am I and we don't want to make you all ill" she smiled occasionally looking back to see Alex adjust his seat and turn his key. "Tell the others we're sorry and I'll see them next week"

A/n: this is short and rushed and idk I hate this chapter lol

Anyway at least I get to move on to chapters I actually like now :)