Six

Of course faith was late for dinner, the argument with Alex had started at two in the afternoon and it was still going at six. The two argued like the world depended in it, they were worse than val and Larry. It was never serious issues either, it was always Alex had said something slightly wrong, Faith used the wrong tone, Alex lied about something or Faith disagreed with what he was saying, they couldn't win with each other but they soon forgave the other person knowing that at the end of the day they loved each other and the silly arguments didn't matter.

Today it was because Faith didn't cook for Alex and instead she ordered him food to arrive at seven so he didn't go hungry, Alex hates that idea he said as his girlfriend she should have to cook for him. It wasn't faiths fault, it was true she rarely cooked however she couldn't, it wasn't like she had someone to teach her while growing up. There was two meals in which Faith could make half successfully those two where crumble taught my Jackie and pancakes which val had taught her.

But Faith had finally given up with the argument slamming the door and starting her car, she couldn't be bothered to argue anymore it was infuriating and embarrassing each morning when her neighbours have the half smiles you have to give to someone when something has happened.

Her phone had began to ring while she was half way to the Goldman's house no doubt it was Jonny who had began to ring her more and more as she spent more time with them, it was lovely to be gaining a friend back but the obstacles which caused the soft in relationships where still there and bound to get in the way again.

"Hi faith" Jonny's voice run through the car as she answered assuming it was something important.

"What's up?" She asked only half focusing as she drove around the suburban streets.

"Why couldn't you be here on time?"

"Oh uh me and Alex disagreed but it turns out we were both being dumb" she smiled lifting the phon to the dashboard to get a better sound from her phone.

"About what?" He questioned instantly forgetting what he had initially rang for.

"About me being a shit cook!" She smirked knowing that he was completely right and there was no was around it.

"I mean he's not wrong tho" he chuckled. "Also when you get here please compliment mums curtains!"

"What?"

"Just do it!"

She tried to reply but was cut of with the hanging up tone, the phone call had left her far more confused than before but she didn't think much of it.

~

"Lovely curtains Jackie!" She grinned walking through the the living room with a big bunch of flowers as a thank you for all the Fridays.

"Thank you faith at least someone noticed they've changed!" Jackie said as Faith leant on the arm of the chair next to the boys.

"They've changed?" She mumbled to Jonny and Adam as she Leant down and squished on the sofa next to them.

"Apparently we had blinds before!" Jonny explained but didn't look to sure in himself.

"Did you?" She was genuinely shocked and couldn't even remember what used to be there instead, it always seemed to be curtains.

"There a nice yellow colour Jackie" she furthered her compliment but soon regretted it as Jackie stormed off and out of the room, apparently it was a touchy subject.

"Did I say something wrong?" She looked around with panic and confusion, she thought she had been nice to her.

"I'll explain later" Adam nodded along leaning over to pick up his drink.