Twelve

A/n: uhhhh fuller chapter?

Has it been proof read?

Absolutely fucking not

I'm back maybe idk

I miss writing about faith and Jonny in a relationship :(

"You look awful without your fringe "Hayley laughed placing her mug on the side and walking towards her sister who was slouched on the counter leaning into the cupboard " you should pin this bit back so it doesn't get in your face"

She tucked a few pieces behind faiths ear watching her flinch as her fingers ran over a small cut on her left cheek.

"Mhmm maybe I'll get a haircut" Faith smiled pulling her hair back away from her ears and jumping off the counter and towards her bedroom.

"How'd you get the cut?" Hayley called out following after her younger sister "it looks bad"

"Oh I tripped at the Goodmans" faith brushed her off pushing past her with her green flannel shirt bunched in her hands.

"No you didn't! Don't lie!" She pushed her shoulder continuing to force for information.

"Hayley fuck off I told you what happened!"

"I'll tell auntie Val!" She threatened standing in front of the door ensuring she wouldn't leave.

"You wouldn't dare!" Faith spat

"Oh but I would!" She held up her phone, val's contact on show ready to be called.

~

"Oh my god!" Adam exclaimed as he slowly unbuckled his seat belt watching his father in a somewhat inappropriate outfit.

"What is he wearing?" Jonny asked making the same slow awkward movements as his brother.

"He looks like a rapist!"  Faith mumbled being the first to get out the car and walk towards the garage where Martin was stood working, the boys soon followed behind her.

"Hi dad!" Adam called out but the goodman father was pre occupied to paid no attention to his children. Faith tapped the fathers shoulder as the two boys watched Martin jump in fright swinging round to hit the girls arm.

"Ow" she retorted trying to play it cool with a sarcastic tone but the slap had hurt her.

"Oh god you almost gave me a heart attack!" He exclaimed waving his arms around as if the three of them had done something wrong "Hello bambino's! Sorry faith!"

"Why are you dressed like that?" Adam questioned pulling a confused and honestly disgusted face at the goodman fathers outfit.

"Like what?"

"Like a sex attacker!"

"Oh yes well for my sex attacks!" He answered blankly and to which a stranger would have taken seriously, Martin was never one for tone.

"And what are those?!" Jonny had asked pointing at martins Willies which had been roughly cut down to the ankle, the two boots different lengths.

"There my wellies I just cut them down a bit!" He explained kicking his feet around to show them off.

"Style icon" Faith nodded looking the outfit up and down.

"And why did you do that?" Jonny asked, having chosen to ignore his friends previous comment.

"There was a reason! Now take a box!"

"Really?" Jonny complained, in fact Jonny always seemed to complain. He was the type of person to complain when asked to do something but would always end up doing the thing he hated, it didn't make sense to anyone but he was somewhat helpful on good days so no one questioned the complaining.

"Yep!" Faith smiled pushing a box into his arm and walking off to the front with her own "come on lover boy"

Faith had heard half a conversation between the boys and Martin as she was taking her shoes off and hanging her coat up but waited out the kitchen door a while longer in order to avoid being involved in the antics "Martins looking rather sexy tonight!" She joked pulling Jackie into a hug as she had finally recto join them.

"Yes Martin can you not wear your little miss muffin boots in the house?" She had given off a similar disgusted, confused and all round horrified as Adam had outside but Martin couldn't seem to care less about what others thought of him and his outfit. "And Jonny can you please stop eating cream?"

"What? It was faith!" He argued back, slapping a small amount onto her cheek and almost breaking character to laugh at the shocked , grossed out girls face but turned back to his mum in all seriousness.

"Right thanks" she mumbled picking up the cloth hung around the cabinet and wiping it off taking a patch of the fin layer of make up off.

"Right I'm going outside!" Martin called out as he opened the side door placing his boots back on and holding the door as Faith ran after him wanting to see the fire for herself.

She shivered, hugging herself regretting the decision of removing her coat. The blue jeans and small green top that covered her body wasn't quite cutting it for September weather. "So what's actually happening?" She had to ask looking down at the small pathetic fire which was almost dead.

"Come with me" she was soon dragged into the shed which she had always been and most likely always would be scared of, the thought of spiders being near her was enough from a young age to not want to enter.

Faith walked through the door soon being surrounded by endless stacks of boxes filled with martins old crap "i like what you've done with the place! One problem though, won't Jackie notice?"

"No she never comes in here!" He dismissed her with a wave, completely confident with his awful plan. "You know faith you look just like your mother when she was younger, although she definitely had a smaller bum"

"Right thanks Martin" she couldn't help but laugh, although their differences faith could appreciate that her mother was very pretty along with her father."What we're they like in school? My parents that is"

"Well your father was very smart, you know he used to get kids to pay him and he'd take their exams for them!" Martin stranded off into a laughing fit, Faith had a uncomfortable feeling overcome her when Jackie or Martin thought about the fun times they had with her parents but she couldn't blame them, at the time they were best friends "and well your mother was pretty beautiful to me" he continued in a strange voice which happened to make it slightly less awkward for the girl involved.