yours, mine, and ours part 3

Without trying to make a sound, Will came into the hospital room. He looked over and saw El and Hopper, each holding one of the babies. Joyce looked at him and smiled. Her mascara was all smudged under her eyes, and her hair was knotty and tangled.

"Hey Will." she said. "Mom!" he said running over and giving her a giant hug. Joyce kissed his head and ruffled his hair. "How are you feeling?" asked Will. "Alright, tired though." she answered with a small yawn.

"So...what's the genders of the babies?" He whispered excitedly. "One boy, and one girl." El said, holding the baby boy. "You wanna meet your baby sister Will?" Joyce asked. Will's mouth formed into a big smile and he nodded softly. "Y-Yeah." He replied nervously.

Hopper carefully walked up to Will and handed him the baby. He took the baby from him very slowly and delicately. "She's beautiful. She's so cute." He said. Will began to make funny faces at the little baby, trying to make her laugh. "Will, don't scare her, geez." El laughed.

"What's her name?" asked Will, not taking his eyes off the baby. Joyce looked to Hopper for approval, and he nodded. "I think we're gonna call her Audrey. Audrey Caroline Hopper." she said with a smile. "Hi Audrey, hi!" Will said to the baby excitedly. "I'm your big brother, your big brother Will."

"What about the boy?" asked El and she ran her fingers through the baby's silky hair. "Connor. Connor Alexander Hopper." Hopper said smiling.

El's eyes filled up with water. "I can't believe it. They're actually here. They're finally here." she said. "Yeah honey, they're finally here." replied Joyce. El took Will's hand and squeezed it. Will shuttered but smiled at El.

Although Will had only known El for a short time before they moved in together, he always had a small crush on her. But of course, he couldn't make a move because...well because Mike had her. She was Mike's. And then, when they became brother and sister well...things just got awkward. And now here they were, with their new twin siblings.

Will never told anyone about his crush on El. Not even his brother, not even his mom, nobody. He didn't know if he still had a crush on her. She was pretty, there was that. Really pretty.

Will wished everyday that he could've experienced what Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and El experienced when he was missing. He always felt left out whenever they would talk about what happened when he was missing or possessed. He kind of felt like the odd ball out, if he was being really honest.

And then, they all started dating and leaving their childhood behind. Will missed everything. Nearly two years of his childhood he missed. And he'll never get those two years back.

He just used to wish he was close with El like all of his other friends. But now, that's different.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. "Hi everyone!" It was Hopper's mom. "Nana!" yelled El, handing Connor to her dad and running to greet her grandmother. El gave her a big hug. "Oh my goodness, hi El!" she said.

"Look, come meet the babies, come here, come here, come here!" said El, dragging her to Audrey and Connor. "Hi mom." Hopper said with Connor in his arms. "Awww Jimmy they're so beautiful!" she shouted. "That's Audrey, and thats Connor." exclaimed El, pointing to each of the babies. "May I hold one of them?" asked Hopper's mom. Will handed her Audrey and smiled at her. "Oh Will, thank you so much, so good to see you." she said, bringing him into a small hug.

"So this is Audrey?" she asked "Yup." Hopper said proudly. "She's absolutely gorgeous, looks just like her mother." said Hopper's mom, looking over and smiling at Joyce. "How are you feeling Joyce?" she asked. Joyce laughed. "Very tired." "Oh, I know that feeling." she answered. "Weren't you supposed to get a C-Section? What happened?" asked Hopper's mom. "Joyce toughened it out, she didn't need it." Hopper said smiling.
"That's incredible Joyce." said Hopper's mom, turning back and smiling at her.

Hopper introduced his mom to Connor, and then she took El and Will home. She was going to stay with El and Will while Joyce, Hop,and the babies remained in the hospital for a few more days.

Once they had left, Hopper laid next to Joyce in the hospital bed; her holding Audrey, him holding Connor.

"I finally get to have a son." said Hop, staring at Connor. "And I finally get to have a daughter." said Joyce, kissing Audrey's head. Hopper looked at Joyce for a few seconds before she noticed.

"You're staring at me again." she said confused. "What?" she asked with a laugh. Hopper took a pause. "Thank you." he finally said. "For what?" asked Joyce.
"Everything. For giving me a daughter and a son."

Joyce looked into his eyes and kissed him. "I love you so much, Joyce." he said to her.
"I know." she said with a big smile.

a/n: first of all, thank you guys SOOOOOOOO MUCH for 3K views! THATS CRAZY!
and second of all, nope, the book is not over haha! i'm gonna do two epilogues, when audrey and connor are 3, and when they are 12!
anyway hope you enjoyed and pls make sure to vote! thanks so much loves, it's very much appreciated!💗