Chapter 5 - Lucas

Nails drag down my back hard enough to break skin followed by a high-pitched moan. "Lucas."

I grab the top of my headboard for balance as I grab a leg and throw it over my shoulder, my thrusts turning faster and harder. Maya, the blonde chick I picked up earlier this week in class, arches into me, her huge tits crushing against my chest. I wrap an arm around her waist and flip us over so that I'm on my back and she's on top. I link my hands together at the back of my head, my eyes growing heavy-lidded. "Ride me. Give me a show."

"You got it, handsome," She purrs and leans back on her palm, spreading her legs and letting me see all of her. I watch raptly as my cock disappears in and out of her slick pussy, humming in approval when her hand snakes down her abdomen until she's fingering her own clit. "You like that?"

I don't answer but then again she wasn't expecting one. We've had sex multiple times this week so she knows what I'm like in bed. I give orders, I take control, and I don't do compliments. I like a rough and dirty fuck, none of that heart-to-heart making love shit. I won't tell you that you look beautiful or that you feel amazing. Maya knows that but I guess she's holding out hope she'll be different from the rest. That's what all the girls think. That they'll "change" me or make me different somehow. I usually have to end things before they get too ahead of themselves and I have a feeling this is going to be mine and Maya's last fuck.

She throws her head back, her mouth falling open when I grab her hips and start drilling into her. Her tits bounce with each thrust I deliver and it's a good sight to finish off to. I come hard and fast, a low groan tearing out of my throat as my body jerks into hers. Maya comes right after me, her pussy squeezing my cock over and over again as her orgasm hits her.

Her moans are loud enough to shatter the windows in this room, something she does when we fuck at my place. She knows everyone will hear her being fucked by Lucas Cage so she exaggerates and makes it known. When we fuck anywhere else that isn't here, she's more genuine about the sex. That's why I'm ending this now. Once again all she cares about is wearing the badge of honour I'm apparently giving her. What a fucking turn-off.

She leans over me when it's over, panting hard and burying her face in my neck. Her hands slowly make their way up my abs but I pry them away and move her off of me. I also don't do cuddling after sex, another thing she knows and is trying to change.

I get to my feet and go to the bathroom in my room, shutting the door behind me and locking it. I briefly catch my reflection in the mirror as I slide my condom off and tie it up and note the hickeys all over my throat. She wanted to put her mark on me. I roll my eyes. If I had any doubt about ending this shit, I don't anymore. She was sweet in the beginning, timid and genuinely excited to be with me. Then that sincerity chipped away as the days went by and now there's none at all. In less than a week I became the human equivalent to bragging rights for her status at Boston U. I snort as I finish washing off my hands. And people think I'm the one that uses people. Fucking truth is I get used all the time so I figure I might as well use these people back if that's how they want to be.

I admit I initially hooked up with Maya to prove a point: that I could do whatever the fuck I want. After Olivia's little speech in class about how people disappoint and you can't change them, I was livid to say the least. She's disappointed in me? That's rich considering she abandoned me when I needed her the most.

You'll always be the guy that gets left behind, Lucas.

Some fucking best friend she turned out to be.

But no, she painted me as the bad guy and looked so fucking full of herself. She'd looked at me with a gloating expression and I couldn't stay quiet. I couldn't let her have the last word or make her think she knows me. She has no idea who the fuck I am or what I'm capable of. So I decided to show her. Show her she has no idea who I am anymore and it's all her fucking fault.