Chapter Six

Fuck!

Fuck!

I grunt. The tips of my fingers dig into the soft flesh of Jenny's hips, repeatedly thrashing into her.

"Yes!" she cries, each time my body slams against hers. My thoughts are whirling, unable to get this Parker James chick out of my head.

I can't stop thinking of how invigorating it was to spot her watching through the slit of the door. My cock twitches, recalling how clearly aroused she was at the sight of me about to fuck... this... Jenny.

The thundering of her racing heart, bounding through the dark red material of her dress, under my firm grasp, is etched into the skin of my palm.

And I definitely can't stop thinking about how turned on I was. With her trim frame forced up against the wall, blonde hair swept over her shoulder, eyes refusing to close, she stirred something deep within. Or I'm just always horny.

I realize my action shocked her—I meant for it to. Not everyone would view a hand near the throat as an appropriate first move. I've said this before, you have to remember your audience. I'm well aware that she enjoyed it. The signs were present. Her expanding pupils, making the blue of her irises all but disappear, how her hips marginally inclined towards me while her thighs clamped together. And don't get me started on her erratic breathing.

She wants it.

I was careful not to grab her too hard, not to put my hand too high on her neck, not sure what she's into or how far would be too far. I needed to assert dominance over her immediately and had to show her I was in control.

What I can't stop thinking about the most, what's driving me wild as I'm dicking this other woman, is how fucking hot it was when she'd turned the tables on me.

Parker had barely skipped a beat, shoving me against the wall, wrapping her slender fingers around my neck in a bold endeavor to dominate me. With her body flush to mine, it's impossible that she didn't notice how hard she'd made me.

No woman has done that to me before.

I hate that she challenged me.

Fuck... I love that she challenged me.

What the hell?

I hate that I love that she challenged me.

She shot straight to the top of my to-do list, especially after I had noticed her bare left hand.

With each one of Jenny's breathy moans, I'm getting more irritated, impatient almost, eager to get downstairs and settle the score.

I ram her slender body into me, gripping both her shoulders over the white uniform shirt I didn't bother removing. She appears to have decent tits, though not nearly as perky and supple as—Ugh. I continue my vigorous thrusts, my pelvis slapping against her ass. Ragged breaths exhale from her mouth in sharp bursts, fogging the dark wood stain of the desk. I imagine the brown strands of hair I'm wrapping around my curled fist as blonde.