Chapter Fifteen

Holy FUCK!

Holy FUCK!

I'm staring at Parker—why am I staring?—the thumb of my hand that isn't buried inside of her traces the smooth curve of her jawline. My head is all kinds of fogged up right now. And something's definitely happening below the belt.

She is so insanely beautiful.

Um, what the hell—what?

I'm having these crazy thoughts like I actually want to get to know her, to ask what she's thinking, and if this is good for her. I'm fucking knuckles deep, railing her pussy and these are the things racing through my mind?

Color floods her cheeks as she blows out a heavy breath. I smile into her neck, drinking in the scent of flowers mixed with light sweat—not dirty, but I'm alright with filth.

Flowers? What the hell?

Get it together, asshole!

My eyes flicker to hers in the reflection as her mouth drops open, actually listening to what I said, not letting her head drop—not looking away.

Her breasts pouring out from the top of her blouse, heart drumming so voraciously, it's pounding through her back, which is flush to my own thundering chest.

Pair that with the fact that I'm grinding my dick all over her ass, add in the gasps of pleasure that are escaping her lips.

Yeah. I'm about to blow my load.

I never give a shit if a woman enjoys a fuck, or foreplay, or whatever is happening right now. I'm about myself. If they get off... fine. If not—don't... really... fucking... care.

Selfish? Yup, and why not?

There's something about Parker that's making this different, like I have to prove my worth. I'm on some weird-ass mission to make her feel good, to show her just how good I can make her feel, and fuck me—hopefully in the next day or two—it seems to do the trick.

It's about control, that's it. That's all this is.

Her soaked pussy clenches around my knuckles, still plowing into her. All I did was tell her to come, and she did.

Holy hell, that actually works?

I had focused on the ear shit, added the external stimulation—a winning combo. It always worked in the days when I somewhat cared, when I attempted to reciprocate.

She reaches back, fingers tangling through my hair, yanking hard. Unlucky for me, it appears I enjoy a stern tug—and on my hair, too. My dick all but jumps out of my pants.

I can't resist. When her lips part again, I cover them with mine, almost busting a nut as I swallow her moan.

We stay fused in a feverish kiss, devouring each other as our mouths twist in sync, extending the fucking amazing finish I just gave her, lasting a full ten seconds.