Chapter Twenty

Fuck

Fuck

This

Shit.

I don't get rejected.

I had a momentary lapse. That's it. For whatever reason, I thought there was something different about Parker; something special. There's not. I acted like a pussy-whipped bitch.

Won't happen again.

She should consider herself lucky that I'm even willing to give her the time of day. Why'd I have to say all that shit? I read the situation completely wrong.

I told her I fucking like her? Who the hell does that? Not me. Teenager bullshit! I don't, anyway... I only said that nonsense to get in her pants.

FUCK.

Right now I really need to blow off some steam. Beat her outta my head. Resolved to the fact that my blue skin looks straight Braveheart, I decide to break out the detoxifying mask, or whatever it is, that Gloria gave me. She told me it would help fade the dye—here's hoping.

I scoop the goo from the tub, then smear the pink stuff all over my face. It tingles a bit, makes my skin feel silky smooth though. Shit... I see why chicks are about this stuff.

I lather on the eye cream, to which I was repeatedly informed costs an arm and a leg, promising to repay her or buy her more.

Damn... hope this works.

Sprawled out over the white comforter of my bed, I lie beneath the cool breeze of the ceiling fan for a little me time. This is actually nice.

Wait.

What the hell is this place doing to me?

Back to the situation at hand, or the situation I'm gonna need to have with my hand. No shot I'm stepping foot in public till this mess clears up. Today's release will have to be self-induced.

Haven't had to do the five knuckle shuffle in a while.

My right fist slips beneath my gym shorts. "Sorry," I apologize to my poor, neglected dick. Between last night and this morning, my balls are as blue as my face.

I get it goin', alternating speed, grip, stroking my shaft with precision, overdue for some relief. It just doesn't feel the same. Every time I close my eyes, I think of her.

I see her.

Thank fuck the internet has a plethora of options.

Scrolling through various videos, I start to choke the chicken, strangle the one-eyed snake, raise the Cain.

I wonder if you could use that face mask on a dick? There's a pretty long list of snatches that need to be detoxed from it.

Maybe I shouldn't. If it tingles on my face, I can only imagine what it would...