Chapter Thirty-One

I guess this is happening

Might as well be, not like I've been fucking around with anyone else. Not like I want to, either.

I had an overwhelming urge to be territorial the second I saw that ass clown walking over. He was staring Parker up and down, making my blood boil, just thinking about the fact that he slept with her in the past.

She was a little pissed at me when we left the bar, muttering a few choice words under her breath while I smiled, putting my arm around her. Couldn't believe I gave Russell a handshake with the same hand she came all over.

Well, believe it.

Let's be real—she loved it. Who wouldn't want to be finger fucked in a crowded place? I mean, nobody could see. And really, that shit was hot. I enjoyed every second. I'd have no objections if she'd gotten down on her knees right then and there.

Not a single one.

Anyway, now Russell knows and he can fuck off. Parker admitted he's texted her a handful of times since we started doing each other, seeing each other—whatever.

I won't share. I won't even share the idea of her. Pretty sure I got my point across.

Speaking of, let's handle another point. Had some serious almost blue balls, earlier. Not proud of it, but had to go slam one off in the bathroom. Not my ideal business lunch, but that fucking rocket wasn't going anywhere without some manual decompression.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"What time do you need to be home?" I ask, checking my watch. Only a few blocks left till we get to our building. I notice how Parker's pulling against my hand—swerve walking. Shit. Is she drunk?

Oh, well. I may not have been down for an intoxicated fuck early on, but if we're in a relationship? Still can't believe this change of events. Anyway, I'm down for some drunken shenanigans, now.

The consent is signed, sealed, and delivered.

I'll make sure, though. I'm not a total ass clown.

"Here's the thing about that, birthday boy." The words slur from the corner of her mouth as she waggles her eyebrows at me, sloppily pressing a finger to the side of my nose. Her wavy hair flowing wild and unruly over her shoulders.

She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Falling forward against me, Parker attempts to compose herself, steadying her hands on my chest, a little wobbly. I stare at her with a grin and a soft chuckle, raising a brow as she wraps her arms around my neck, tugging my head down to hers. Drunk Parker is pretty cute. Her looped up eyes focused on mine—at least attempting to focus.

"I've got you for the entire weekend," she mumbles before hauling me into a full-blown, face-sucking, lip-licking kiss. Right in front of our building. Zero fucks.