Epilogue

"Fuck," I mutter while gripping the bottom of Parker's skirt

"Fuck," I mutter while gripping the bottom of Parker's skirt. Her palms rest flat against the countertop, and she stares at me impatiently in the bathroom mirror.

"Just real quick, jab it in." She blows a blonde strand from her face with an irritated groan. "Let's do it already."

I try to line it up perfectly, hesitating. "How many times?"

"We've been over this," she replies with a scowl. "Every single day for the next ten days." Her mouth drops open with a huff while her nails strum against the marble. "What are you waiting for!? Put. It. In."

"I don't... I don't want to hurt you," I stammer, then bite down on my bottom lip. My eyes connect with hers in the reflection and the look on her face is one of pure annoyance.

"Oh my God, are you kidding me?" She hikes her skirt to her waist, bending further, and wiggles her ass in front of me. "Stick it in there," she fucking demands. I grip a solid bit of her ass cheek.

"God, stop shaking your ass at me, I'm getting—"

"Just fucking do it!"

A sharp yelp echoes in the room when I stop being a pussy about it and ram it straight into her ass.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Nine months later... or somewhere around there.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"What the fuck!" A scream rips from Parker's chest, making me wince as she glares at me, nostrils flaring, harsh breaths spurting from them. Her teeth clamped so tight, while she makes all kinds of feral sounds. Shit, she wanted to do this. Alright me too, but fuck. She looks like she's going to murder me at any second.

I'm scared, no doubt in the equation of us—she's the boss.

Her face is the deepest shade of red I've ever seen. I won't be surprised if steam comes out of her ears.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Parker grips the collar of my shirt and yanks me towards her, all but growling at me.

What the hell did I agree to? She loosens her Kung Fu grip—I used to like that, now I'm seriously reconsidering.

I blow out a sigh of relief, closing my eyes as she seems to relax, well, momentarily. Because before I know it a solid palm connects with my cheek.

"Is this, umm, is this normal?" I glance at the nurse, rubbing the side of my face. Damn, the classes were all about breathing and support, not this psycho shit. Parker's hand travels to my neck, and not in the kind of way I like, nails scoring my skin.

This shit is extreme!

"Completely," she replies, giving a genuine smile as she nods. "Almost there." The nurse lays her hand over Parker's arm like this is no big deal. To which my beautiful wife responds to with a nod of her head. Her smile somewhat forced.