🌸Nii-juu-ichi🌸

KOHARU

Friday

"Tadaima ( I'm home)"

"Okaerinasai Haru Haru (Welcome home Haru Haru)" greeted Mafuyu after she opened the door. "Hm? Why is Noya Noya not with you?" she asked while I was busy taking off my shoes.

"He didn't come to school today Mafuyu." I replied and started walking upstairs to my room. "What's for dinner?"

"Miso soup and fried mackerel! I also made some egg rolls!" Mafuyu chirped and ran to kitchen to prepare the table.

She's usually home most of the time, because she's not part of any club like me, she gets to go home immediately after class. She rarely ever waits for me anymore, given that I'm always walked home by Nishinoya these past few days.

And speaking of Nishinoya, that chibi didn't come to school today -__-

He never said anything yesterday so I'm wondering if he's sick or just really lazy to go. But I'm a bit relieved though, it's the first time I got home without my face turning into a hot mess of Yū's dreadful dense actions.

However, I can't deny that I actually miss his presence.

I'm pretty used to having him beside me now and hearing his yelling voice every now and then.

I reached my room and changed into a pair of pajamas. Getting my cellphone from my table, I started writing a message for Kō-nii since I'm beginning to really miss them.

From : Oharu <3
To : Kō-nii <3
Subject : None

Kō-nii, how's things going over there? Are you practicing hard? I'm fine over here don't worry about your not-so-little little sister ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆! Always eat your veggies so you could grow taller! I miss you all over there Chibi-nii!

My name is not written wrongly, it's like that on purpose because of the meaning. The Ko in my name means little and since I'm not LITTLE as my name says he deliberately changed my nickname to Oharu, which means Big Spring.

He's such an annoying brother sometimes you know?

After sending the message, I ran downstairs to eat with Mafuyu "Mafuyu, how did the appointment yesterday went?" I asked, settling myself on the seat across Mafuyu on the table.

"Ittadakimasu! (Thanks for the food!)" we both said in sync.

She looked at me with a small smile, "It's going well. Emiko-san is not protesting as much now and Mafuyu thinks that she'll be getting her share once I turn 18 on September!" she beamed.

Emiko-san is Mafuyu's step mother. She's a woman in her early twenties who married her deceased father two years ago. Now they're settling matters about Mafuyu and her half brother's share of her father's fortune and the inheritance of Kirisaka Housing Association, her father's company.

Yes, she's actually the daughter of a rich business man. Although she's not officially renamed as the sole heir because her parents divorced when she turned 14.

"That's good!!! That means Emiko-san wouldn't be able to bother you again! And what about your father's company?" I asked and ate a piece of egg roll.