Chapter 2

Honeymaren's POV:

We all run to the river while Elsa stays behind battling the fire with her magic. I stay with Ryder trying to get all the reindeer to the water. They end up running off.

"No no no the reindeer! That's a dead end." Ryder says.

"We'll get them" the guy whose name is Kristoff says riding his own reindeer.

I grab Ryder and we meet the rest of the camp down by the river. Everyone is talking to each other.

"I can't believe this is happening" I say to Ryder

"I know it's crazy. I wonder how they even got through. I thought no one could come in or out" he replied

"I want to talk to them once everything clears up." I say.

Ryder nodded and I walk over to Yelena. She is looking over the bushes watching Elsa battle the flames.

"What are you thinking?" I say to her.

She looks over to me and then looks back.
"She is quite interesting. She seems to know what she is doing, you know, for a person of Arendelle." She said

As she said that the flames stoped. We all look at each other and start walking up to them.

I see Elsa talking to the fire spirit and then it jumping off her hand and looking back at her. She stands up and Anna runs over to her.

"Elsa! Oh thank goodness. Are you okay?" Anna says

"What were you doing, you could've been killed. You can't just follow me into fire." Elsa says

"You don't want me to follow into fire, then don't run into fire. You're not being careful Elsa."

"I know I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"I've been better"

Elsa pulls a scarf out of Anna's jacket and we all look at her with big eyes.

"Where did you get that scarf?" Yelena asks

Me and Ryder walk over to them.

"That's a Northuldra scarf" he says

"This is from one of our oldest families." I say smiling looking it up and down.

"It was our mothers" Anna says. Elsa pulls Anna away over to where we first were. It was a statue made of ice of their father and now their mother.

We all crowd around them.
"Our mother was Northuldra" Elsa says. Everyone is murmuring around and I look at Elsa with a big smile. The wind spirt flows around them and the ice starts to glow. The male Northuldra start singing the yoik. Banging their sticks on the ground. The females join in and we all start to make the Northuldra symbol. I start singing as the kids out their hands on my back and I put mine on Yelena's.

"We are called Northuldra. We are the people of the sun." She says as we stop singing.

Elsa tells how she promises to free the forest and will restore Arendelle. I look over behind me and see people smiling at their kids and spouses. I look over at Ryder who is talking to Kristoff.

"I heard the voice again. We need to go north" says Elsa

"But the Earth Giants now roam the north at night" I say getting closer to her.

"You can leave in the morning" Yelena says pushing her away. Which is kinda disappointing but there's nothing I can do.

"I'm Honeymaren" I say to Anna as we walk in the same direction.

"Honeymaren, we'll do all we can" she says.

We get back to the camp and I'm sitting by the fire with Elsa. We were watching the fire and I just can't think of how beautiful she is. She has her scarf over her knees and she is petting a baby reindeer.

She looks over at Anna talking to Mattias. I see this and smile.

"Do you have siblings?" She asks me obviously knowing I was staring at her.

"Yeah it's just me and Ryder." I say as I look into the fire once again.

Elsa's POV:

Honeymaren is really mysterious. She is really sweet though. I look over at her and we make eye contact. We stay like that for a little bit until she giggles.
Her laugh is so cute.

"I wanna show you something. May I?" Honeymaren says as she points to the scarf. I give her a soft nod.

She lifts up the corner of the scarf and points to it.

"You know Air, Fire, Water and Earth?" She says

"Yes"

"But look, there's a fifth spirit. Said to be a bridge between us and the magic of nature." She says looking up at me.

"A fifth spirt?"

"Some say they heard it call out the day the Forest fell"

"My father heard it" I say looking at her smiling. "Do you think that's who's calling me?"

"Maybe" she says smirking at me. "Alas, only Ahtohallan knows."

"Ahtohallan. Dive down deep into her sound" Honeymaren joins in. "But not to far or you'll be drowned"

"Why do lullabies always have to have some terrible warning in them?" She says.

"I wonder that all the time" I say laughing. We make eye contact for a second until it's broken by footsteps.

"Earth Giants" she says

"What are they doing down here" I heard Yelena say. I look around to see the Northuldra people putting out the fire and closing the doors to the tents.

"Hide" Honeymaren says to me as she runs off.

Here's the second chapter!! I put some of Elsa's POV in it too. Hope you like it.