Chapter 10

Honeymaren's POV:

We arrive back to the camp and I immediately go to find Ryder. He is laying on the ground with a reindeer. Classic him. I walk behind him and stomp my feet. He quickly sits up and the reindeer looks at me as he does.

"Jeez Maren. Oh hey welcome back. How was Arendelle?" He asked. I sit down next to him.

"It was fun."

"Did you find out what happened to Elsa? It was scary when ice was forming around her tent. Good thing you were there to help her." He says nudging me.

"Oh yeah, it was nothing really. She calmed down when we got to Arendelle."

"What did you guys do?"

"We just hung out and played games. I talked to Anna a little bit. Which does remind me, I have to talk to you about something important."

"Okay?" He asked. I look around making sure no one is here.

"I'm planning a little get together tomorrow." I say.

"What for?"

"Elsa. I'm going to confess to her tomorrow."

"I knew it! I knew you liked her! Ahh did you guys kiss yet?" He says yelling.

"Shhh! Ryder shut up." I say covering his mouth. "Yes we did"

"Yes!! Yelena owes me her scarf!" He says all excited. I just look at him confused and I get up.

"You guys made a bet on me and Elsa kissing?" I asked.

"Yeah. I said you guys were going to kiss before you guys got together and she said after." He said and I laugh.

"Alright then. So can you help me set up the get together? I'll send a letter to Anna tomorrow." I say and he gives me a thumbs up. I leave him and go find Elsa.

I look around but I don't find her anywhere. I hear a sound over by a tree. I slowly walk over to it with my guard up. I hear something in the tree and I look up. A pinecone fell and hit my face.

"Ouch" I yell. "Stupid squirrel." I stand under the tree and look around for Elsa again.

"Snowflake?" I yell in front of me hoping for her to hear it. I hear movement again and when I looked up Elsa fell out of the tree.

"Woah" Elsa screams and I catch her in my arms.

"Nice if you to drop in" I say to her smiling. She looks up and smiles.

"Thanks for catching me Honey." She says getting down. We both laugh and look at each other.

"So" I say

"So" she says back. We both just look at each other not knowing what to say.

"What were you doing in the tree?" I asked.

"Oh I was just trying to you know, be like you" she says looking down.

"Why are you trying to be like me? I like you how you are snowflake" I say grabbing her hand. She looks up at me smiling. I lean in and hug her.

"Thank you Honey" she says hugging me back.

"It's getting dark, let's go back to our tents." I say grabbing her hand again and we walk to the camp.

"Can I sleep with you?" Elsa asks.

"Actually if you won't mind I need to do something real quick. I will come get you. Promise" I say kissing her check.

"Oh yeah that's okay. I'll be in my tent." She says and we go our separate ways. I go on my tent and start writing a letter to Anna.

"Hello Anna! I will need you and Kristoff to come here soon. I will get up early to set up. I have told Ryder about it and he agrees to help. I hope to see you here.
-Honeymaren"

I folded the paper and went outside to have Gale send it for me. He comes to collect it and I thank him. I go over to Elsa's tent and knock on the wood.

"Come in" she says and I walk in.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey" she replies and I sit down on her bed next to her. We just sit in silence for a while until she speaks.

"I have a question for you."

"Okay?"

"Why did you kiss me?" She asks and I freeze. I don't wanna tell her anything until tomorrow.

"Why did you let me?" I reply back at her. She looks at me confused.

"Don't dodge the question Honeymaren." She said and I look at her. Am I in trouble? Did she not like it? I knew she wouldn't like me. I can't believe I would think that.

I come back to reality when Elsa is snapping her fingers in my face.

"Honeymaren hello" she says.

"Sorry what did you say?" I say shaking my head.

"Nothing just forget it." She says and stands up.  I stand up with her.

"Wait no. I'm sorry I'll pay attention. Please tell me what you said. I will answer I promise." I say.

"I asked Do you like me?" She said and I take a deep breath. I try to come up with excuses and I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"Yes I do, as a friend. Your my best friend here Snowflake." I say quickly. She doesn't respond and nods her head.

"I think you should go." She says turning away from me.

"Snowflake?" I say walking up to her putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Just go! Please. Leave me alone." She says quietly.

"Elsa. Did I do something wrong?" I ask softly. She turns around glaring at me with tears in her eyes.

"So I'm your best friend? Do you cuddle all your friends? Do you hold hands with your friends like we do? Do you kiss your friends on the lips? Do you steal your friends first kiss? No! You don't. Friends don't act like that. I thought you liked me. I guess I was wrong. Go find some other friends to make out with." She screams when she is crying.

"Elsa please don't be like this." I say to her. Snow is forming around the tent to the point I can see my own breath.

"Just go." She says whispering. I leave and walk back to my tent.

I fucked up big.

Here is chapter 10!! Starting some drama :) sorry it took a while to update I haven't been home.