Chapter 9

Elsa's POV:

I woke up next to Honeymaren and smiled. She  was curled up in a ball without the covers. I laugh on how feisty she is around people but how soft she looks now. I cover her up and I walk out the door quietly not to disturb her.

I need to talk to Anna about what happened. The kiss. Not the almost kiss. The kiss. She asked to kiss me. And I said yes!! I'm super happy right now. I have a feeling that I've never felt before. I definitely need to talk to Anna about it.

I walk over to her to her room a knock. There's no answer so I open it. I see her sleeping alone. I guess Kristoff left with Sven and Olaf somewhere.

I tap her shoulder. She doesn't move. I slap her shoulder and she wakes up.

"Huh?" Anna says in a sleepy voice leaning up as hair is all in her face.

"Anna" I say. And she looks at me then smiles.

"Elsa!" She says and hugs me. "What's up?"

"I have to talk to you about Honeymaren." I say and she suddenly perks up.

"What about her?" She says and I don't respond. I don't know if I should tell her. I know I should but am I ready to tell her what I'm feeling?

"Anna I have a weird feeling." I finally say.

"What do you mean?"

"A feeling inside me. In my chest and my stomach."

"A feeling like?"

"Tight and warm."

"And you feel this when you are around Honeymaren?" She says and I look down.

"I-I think I like Honeymaren. Like like-like. More than a friend like." I say quickly and her face lights up. She jumps out of bed and hugs me squirming all around.

"Ahh this is so great. I have to tell Honeymar-."
Anna starts but I stop her.

"No! You can't tell anyone about this okay? No one. Not even Kristoff." I stay sternly. She holds up her right hand and nods as she hugs me again.

"I'm so proud of you Elsa. You have come so far." She says and I smile hugging her back.

"Thank you Anna. But I'm going to go back to sleep now."

"Alright I'm going to go down stairs, sleep well lover girl!" Anna says and laughs. I just roll my eyes and walk out the door smiling. I go I back to my room and Honeymaren is still sleeping. I crawl in and go back to sleep.

Anna's POV:

I get out of bed a few minutes after Elsa left. I walk down the halls of the castle and sit in the couch grabbing a book.

I open it and read a little bit until I heard knocking on the walls. I look over and I see Honeymaren by the hall waving at me.

"Hey Maren, is it okay if I call you that?" I say to her.

"Yeah that's fine, everyone calls me that." She says joining me on the couch.

"Everyone except Elsa" I say in a teasing way and smirk at her. She hits my shoulder and we both laugh.

"Can I talk to you about her again." She says.

"Of course. What's up?" I say to her and she takes a deep breath.

"Don't tell her I told you but me and Elsa kissed last night." She says and then holds her breath.  I just stare at her with a wide smile.

"So are you guys together?" I say already knowing the answer.

"No. We haven't even talked about it yet. And plus I think she's not even into girls. She's to busy with spirit stuff and-." She says and I cut her off.

"Just talk to her about it. Ask her things. You won't know until you try." I say to her.

"I know but still." She says.

"Still what? What is the worse that could happen? She says no and rejects you? That will only make your friendship stronger if that happens. You said you two kissed. She let you kiss her. So there has to be something there." I stop talking and hope I'm not saying to much.

"I guess you are right." She says and smiles at me.

"I'll be here to give you as much advice as I can." I say and we hug.

"I want to plan something." She says when she lets go of me.

"Like?"

"Well we are returning back to Northuldra today and tomorrow I wanna see if I can set up something."

"Go on."

I'm going to get Ryder in on it and I would like if you joined too. But you can't tell Elsa about it because it's for her. I want to have a little get together. It could be for Elsa's arrival in Northuldra. And I want to talk to her there about it." She says.

"Yes that's perfect. I will definitely join and help you. My soon to be husband has friends who are love experts so it rubs off on me." I say smiling. We both laugh and she gets up.

"I should probably wake her up. We need to get going soon." She says walking out. I laugh to myself and continue reading the book.

Honeymaren's POV:

I walk to the room to wake up Elsa. I open the door and see her sitting up on the bed. She looks my way and smiled.

"Hey" she says.

"Hey" I reply sitting in the bed facing her. "Ready to go back?"

"Yes let's change." She says and turns around to let her magic make her a new dress. I watch in amazement. She turns back around. And I realize that I didn't bring any clothes with me.

"Hey Elsa I didn't bring any clothes." I say in embarrassment. She just smiles and shakes her head.

"What's with you and forgetting clothes." She says as she grabs some from the closet. "Here you can wear these."

"Thank you." I say and I turn around to put them on. Once I finish I turn around to see her staring at the ceiling blushing. I smile to myself and take her hand. She looks at me and smiles goofy.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod. We walk out and tell Anna we are leaving. She gives us both a hug and waves us goodbye. We set off on Nokk and head for home. Also, Elsa's clothes keep covering my nose and they smell like her. This has been a really good day so far.

Here is chapter 9! A little bit shorter but I have plans for the next chapter.