Chapter 12

Honeymaren's POV:

"I don't know. She just collapsed." I say with tears in my eyes.

The music stops and everyone is at Elsa's sides.

"Elsa!" Anna yells shaking her but there is no response. "What do we do?" We all look around at each other and Ryder stands up.

"We should take her to her tent. I will tell Yelena what happened." He says.

"No we will get in so much trouble. Let's take her to my tent. I'll take care of her." I say sit I'll holding on to her.

"Maren I think the best option is having her go to Arendelle for now." Anna says.

"We will return her when she is healed. You can visit her anytime." Kristoff says. I stand up and hug Anna. She gives me a big hug and looks in my eyes.

"Don't worry. She will be okay." She says and I can tell she is worried too.

"I did it." I say. "I confessed to her. And we kissed and she dropped." I say starting to cry again.

"This is not your fault. Don't worry we will get people to take care of her. We all love her Maren." She says. After that Kristoff and Anna pick up Elsa and but her in the back. Kristoff is driving and Olaf is up in the front with him. Anna is in the back with Elsa with Elsa's head in her lap.

I walk up to them and bend down to kiss Elsa on the forehead. I look up at Anna and she gives me a light smile. They start to go off and I just stand there watching them leave.

I look back at Ryder who is already cleaning the area up before anyone sees. I help him.

We get it done fairly quickly and I go to my tent. I just look up at the ceiling and take a deep breath in.

"Get well soon Snowflake. I will visit you soon." I say to myself.

Anna's POV:

We are almost to Arendelle. I look down at Elsa and move the hair from her face. She is breathing and her heart is beating so she's alive.

"Oh Elsa. What happened to you. If only you could see how much Honeymaren loves you." I whisper to her.

"So Elsa and Honeymaren eh?" Kristoff says. "To be completely honest I never known your sister to be a lesbian, well even date anyone for that matter."

"Does that bother you?" I say.

"No of course not. I just see your sister as the 'I don't need to lover' type of person you know?"

"I guess so. But if she is happy. I am happy." I say smiling at him.

We arrive in Arendelle and the sun is already down so people aren't outside. We quickly get into the castle walls and we go inside. I ask Greta to find a doctor for Elsa and I put her on her bed. The doctor comes in and I step back.

"Please just find out what is wrong with her. Tell me as soon as you find out." I say to the doctor and he nods.

"Yes your Majesty." He says and gets to work. I step out and find Kristoff.

Honeymaren's POV:

It's night time and I'm still awake. I can't stop thinking about Elsa. I wonder if they made it back yet. I really hope she is okay.

I see a light that is in my tent. It is growing bigger. I look down and see Bruni who is crawling around my tent. He looks up at me and licks his eye.

"Bruni. What are you doing in here. How did you even come in?" I ask him and he sits down. He looks towards the door then back at me.

"What is it?" I ask him. He starts to walk to the door and looks back at me. I decide to follow him and see what he wants.