Chapter 13

Honeymaren's POV:

We walk back to the camp hand in hand and I just have a huge smile on my face. Elsa is finally my girlfriend and I couldn't be happier.

No one in the camp is really paying attention to us as we go inside my tent. We both sit down on my head and I just smile at her.

"Is this real?" I say to her.

"Yes. Well I sure hope so" she says laughing.

"Are we going to tell people about us?" I ask.

"I don't know yet. Anna knows that I like you. So does Kristoff."

"Anna and Kristoff knows that I like you as well. So does Ryder and Yelena." I say. "So are we going to tell them?"

"I say let's just have them figure it out on their own." Elsa says as she leans in to kiss me.

"I agree" I say humming. We pull away and smile at each other.

"I really love this" she says.

"Me too." I say looking in her eyes. We stay there in a comfortable Silence before we go off and do our own things.

-TIMESKIP-

Elsa's POV:

I'm sitting on a log with Bruni in my lap nuzzling into me. I stroke up and down the scales on his back. It's nightfall and I haven't talked to Honeymaren since we left her tent.

I'm just so happy right now. I am where I'm supposed to be, here in the forest, with my lovely girlfriend. I do miss Anna from time to time. As I'm use to seeing her on the daily.  I look down to see Bruni looking at me with his big eyes.

"You're so cute" I say laughing at him.

"Who are you saying that to that's not me?" The voice behind me asks. I turn around a smile.

"Hey Honey" I say as I lean in for a kiss. She turns her head which makes me kiss her check instead of her lips. I pull away and look back at Bruni.

"Hey snowflake" she says sitting next to me. "Oh hey Bruni" she says petting him and he licks his eye.

"What's up?" I say in a tone that wasn't supposed to come out like it did.

"I got a letter from Anna that says she has some huge exciting news. Did you get it?"

"No I didn't" I say and right when I said that a note pokes me in the back of my head. "Oh thanks Gale."

I open it and it reads.

"Dear Elsa,
Kristoff and I have finally picked a date for our wedding. I'm sending this letter to only you and Honeymaren. I want you guys to tell the Northuldra that they are invited and tell them to bring a date.
That means you too Elsa. Bring Honeymaren :)
-Anna"

I smile at the last part and look at Honeymaren.

"Shall we go tell them?" I ask and she smiles. We both stand up and Bruni jumps off me and runs into the forest.

We head to Yelena's tent and tell her about the news. She said she will announce it at Dinner and everyone will go.

I am really excited for this. Finally get to see my baby sister get married.

I walk back to the log and Honeymaren grabs my hand. I look at her and she pulls me away to in front of my tent.

"Snowflake I need to talk to you about something."

"Is everything okay?" I ask worried. I know it's nothing to bad or she wouldn't call me snowflake. But who knows. Is she already breaking up with me?

"It's about us." She says and I freeze. I look at her confused. Trying to hold in the tears in my eyes. I know it may be stupid but I'm over thinking everything. We just got together there's no way we are breaking up already!!

"Oh?" I manage to say.

"You know how you said you want people to figure it out. You know about us? I don't want that. I'm sorry that I didn't kiss you when you leaned in but I don't want people to know about us just yet."

"Why not?" I ask

"I just don't. I'm sorry Snowflake." She says looking down and I sigh.

"It's okay Honey, I understand" I say hugging her. She immediately hugs me back and we pull away.

"I have a question for you." Honeymaren say.

"Yes love?" I say.

"Will you be my date at Kristoff and Anna's wedding?" She says smiling. I smile and nod my head quickly.

"Of course Honey. I would love too." I say and she leans in to kiss me, which I of course take. Once we pull away we go back to the camp and let go of each other's hands. We sit and eat as Yelena tells the camp about the wedding and everyone agrees to go.

Once we finish eating we all head off to our tents. I follow Honeymaren into hers but she stops me.

"People will get suspicious if we sleep together." She says.

"We have slept together before though." I say and she sighs.

"I know snowflake but that was when you were knew. I promise I'll go into your tent when everyone is asleep okay?" She says and I nod. We both go our separate ways and once I'm in my tent I just lay on my bed. I can't go to sleep yet. I have to wait for Honeymaren. I wonder why she is acting so weird.

Honeymaren's POV:

I go in my tent and sit on my bed. I hate doing this to Elsa but I have to. When I was doing my chores today, I was talking to Ryder and he was telling me that he overheard people saying a long time ago there was this gay couple who lived in Northuldra. They were exiled and later killed for their love with each other. I don't know if that story is true or not but I don't want to take any chances.

I wait a couple minutes and sneak over to Elsa's tent and knock on the door. There's no answer I open it and find her already sleeping. I'm kinda bummed she didn't wait for me but I climb into bed with her and cuddle her waist into me. I move my body into her to get more comfortable and then I kiss her neck and go to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

This is chapter 13!! This is not the last chapter!! I have some ideas that could be a good finale to this book. When that time comes I will let you know.

I also been a while since I updated so I'm sorry. I'm back and I'll definitely update again soon.

Thank you for reading.