Chapter 14

Elsa's POV:

I open my eyes to find Honeymaren snuggled into me and I can't help but to smile at her. She is sound asleep with some drool coming out of her mouth and hair all over her face. I gently move the hair from her face and kiss her cheek. I lay with her and close my eyes again.

I open my eyes to the feel of stirring next to me. I look to see Honeymaren already staring at me smiling.

"Hey." I say

"Hello beautiful." She says and I smile at her. She moves up and puts her head on my chest and lets out a heavy long sigh.

"Are you okay Honey?"

"Yeah I'm okay. I just don't wanna I leave this spot. But I know I have too." She says nuzzling me. I smile and move the hair from her forehead and kiss it.

She looks up at me and giggles. She moves up to my face and kisses me. I, of course, kiss her back. We break away to get air and we look at each other. I lick my lips and she smirks. She gets fully on top of me and kisses me deeply. I put my arms around her back and my hands roaming around.

"Elsa?" I hear Ryder say outside my tent then knocking. Honeymaren gets off of me quickly and straightens out her hair and clothes.

"Yes?" I say loudly.

"Have you seen- oh hey there you are." Ryder says walking in and seeing Honeymaren.

"Hey Ryder" she says quietly but loud enough for him to hear. I sit up and pat my hair down. Ryder looks at me and then towards Honeymaren and smirks.

"So what are you doing in here?" Ryder asks Honeymaren. "I was looking for you everywhere."

"I was just talking to Elsa about the wedding." She says looking over at me. I give her a fake smile.

"Ohh okay so are you guys going as dates?" He asks.

"Yep" I say and she freezes.

"Yeah it's better to take your best friend right?" She says laughing nervously. Ryder looks between us confused. I just look down and play with the blanket.

"Well I think Yelena wants us to get ready to go." He says getting ready to leave the tent.

"Alright I'll get ready just give me a minute." She says.

"I'll come with you Ryder wait up." I say getting up and following him out the door. I look back at Honeymaren and she looks at me with confused eyes. I look ahead and leave.

I follow Ryder out to the middle of the camp and let out a sigh.

"Elsa, you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess."

"No your not. And I think I know why." He says standing in front of me with his hands on my shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"I know about you and Honeymaren. I know you guys are together. It's pretty obvious actually. She is just scared. She's never been in a relationship before. Especially this type. People will talk. But that doesn't mean you guys can't be together."

"I've never been in a relationship either but I'm not scared. I wanna show my love for her in public. But she pushes me away."

"It's because of what I told her."

"What?"

"I told her I heard talk with some people about a gay couple who got exiled then later killed. She doesn't want that to happen. She is just trying to protect you Elsa. Trust me. She loves you."

"That's so awful. But thank you for telling me Ryder." I say hugging him and I go back to my tent. I open the door to see Honeymaren still on my bed. I lean against the door with my arms crossed looking at her.

"Snowflake. I'm really sorry about what I said." She says standing up and walking towards me.

"Thank you for apologizing. But I understand why you did what you did."

"Wait you do?"

"Yes. Ryder told me. Honey, why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry Elsa. I was going too, promise. I just wanted to find the right time"

"Do you believe the story?"

"I don't know. No one really talks about anything like that"

"Well." I say walking over to my bed, waving my hand to my bed motioning her to sit down. "Why don't we see for ourselves." Honeymaren sits down and I walk in front of her.

"What do you mean snowflake?" She asks looking up at me.

"We can't live our life in fear" I whispering in her ear. I push her down on the bed and run out of my tent laughing. I look behind me and see her running after me.

"Get over her snowflake!" I hear her yell and I just keep running. We were getting looks from people in the camp but I didn't care, I was having fun.

Of course Honeymaren being Honeymaren she caught up to me very quickly. She knocked me over and we both fell to the ground laughing. She got up and helped me up as well.

"That was fun." She says laughing.

"Yeah it was." I say panting. I make some snow around us to cool us off and we walk back to camp. We see people getting ready to go to Arendelle.

"Are you going to ride Nokk down there or with us?" Honeymaren asks.

"Is it okay if I ride with you?" I ask.

"Of course that's okay, snowflake." She says and we get ready to go. I quickly write a letter to Anna saying that we are on our way and we head off.

Honeymaren and I our at the back so no one can see us. We are riding reindeers.

"Hey Honey I have a question." I say to Honeymaren.

"What is it?"

"Are we going to be public about our relationship?"

"I don't know snowflake. I'll think about it." She says to me and I just nod.

"Ryder knows about us." I say.

"That's okay. He won't tell anyone. I trust him."   She says. I grab her hand and we continue talking until we reached Arendelle.

There was a big welcome for us when we reached the kingdom. Once we entered the castle walls we were greeted by Anna who had a huge smile on her face.

"You excited?" I say to Anna getting off the reindeer.

"Ahh yes definitely I'm so glad you are here. Ready for my bachelorette party?"

"Oh hell yeah." I say laughing.

"Anna" Honeymaren yells as she runs to Anna and hugs her.

"How are you girl?" Anna says.

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm very excited. Thank you for coming." Anna says as she hugs Honeymaren again.

Honeymaren's POV:

Anna lets go of me and smiles. I look at Elsa and she is smiling at me. We all get ready to go in the castle.

Once we are in the castle and everyone has their rooms people go off and explore Arendelle.

I walk over to Elsa and lean into her. She puts her arm around my waist and we both smile.

"Hey guys. Mind if I borrow Honeymaren for a few?" Anna says walking over to us.

"Of course" Elsa says and she lets go of me. Anna grabs my hand and pulls me away from Elsa.

"Where are we going Anna?" I ask

"You will see." She says and pulls me into her room.

"Your room?"

"Yep" she says closing and locking the door. She then pushes me on the bed.