Chapter 4

This is fast forwarding to when Elsa is frozen and Anna is waking up the earth Giants :))

==========================

Honeymaren's POV

As the tribe was moving to our next location I decided I would get to know Kristoff a little bit.

"Hey Kristoff" I say as I'm riding my reindeer over to where him and Ryder are talking.

"Hey uh" he said

"Honeymaren"

"Right Honeymaren. Sorry I'm bad with names" he says.

"It's fine, if you don't mind I have so many questions about you guys." I say to him. He raises his eyebrow as he looks over to me.

"Sure what's up." He said. I start asking him about Arendelle and how he met Anna. He explains his side of the story of how Hans tries killing Elsa and used Anna to be king.

"So basically when it was all over I walked over to him and punched him straight in his face and made him fall of the boat we were in and fall in the water." He said laughing.

"Really?" Ryder said.

"No it was Anna who did that." Kristoff said to us in defeat.

"Oh yeah, my feisty, fearless ginger sweet love" Ryder said mocking Kristoff when he tried proposing.

"Haha very funny" Kristoff said sarcastically and then starts laughing. I join in laughing too. "Jeez if Elsa heard me saying that she would tease me so much."

The reindeer stop moving and put there ears up. Is the ground moving? Shaking? I look over to Ryder and Kristoff and they look at me with a questionable look.

"We need to tell Yelena." I say as Ryder joins me and we run off ahead. We reach her see her already talking to people about the ground.

"Earth Giants" she says.

"Why would they be awake right now?" I ask her. She just shrugged at me and told everyone to get out of the open and go hide but stay together.

We look over to see Kristoff riding Sven very fast holding Anna? She's back? But where is Elsa? And why are the Earth giants following her? We see her being dropped off by on the dam.

We all look at each other with confused faces. We then hear the Arendellian soldiers banging their swords on their shields getting the attention from the giants. They start throwing their rocks onto the dam breaking it.

We look up to see the sprits all around us. People are starting to whisper around pointing to the sky.

I look around me to see the mist going away. The wind is howling around me as everywhere we look the mist is disappearing. I follow Ryder and we both look up at the sky. Being born in the forest and then seeing the blue sky for the first time is beautiful.

"Wow look at the sky" Ryder said and I giggle as I push him with my shoulder. "I just didn't realize there was so much of it." I hear the sound of Reindeer behind me. I turn around to see all of the Reindeer running out into a large circle. I hear Ryder laughing.

"I can't believe this is actually real." I say looking over at Ryder. He just smiles and continues looking at the sky. I look to see Kristoff running down the hill.

"Elsa! You're okay!" I hear him yell. Elsa? She's back? Oh my god I wanna see her. I have to ask her about Ahtohallan. I look down to see Kristoff proposing to Anna and her saying yes. I see the Earth Giants stand there and I back up. I go over to Yelena.