Chapter 5

Elsa's POV:

I ride the Nokk as I'm on my way to Arendelle. I arrive there quickly and I get off the horse and Anna greets me by the Gates. We give each other a big hug as we always do when we see each other.

"Elsa! What brings you here? Is everything okay? Oh my god are you hurt?" Anna says to me.

"I just wanted visit my sister that's all." I say to her laughing. She looks at me and starts laughing with me.

"Alright then come in we can have tea." She said and I followed her inside. We have tea and she goes on and on about how excited she is for the wedding. We talk for about 2 hours I get ready to leave.

"Thanks for having me Anna" I say to her as I get on the water Nokk.

"Of course Elsa, this is your home too you know." She said and I look at her and smile. I start to ride back as the sun was starting to set.

Honeymaren's POV:

Im over by the water climbing a large tree as I see Elsa coming back from Arendelle. I decided I should try to scare her. I see her coming ashore and hopping of the Nokk, starting to walk under me. But she stops and sits under the tree I'm in.

She's humming a tune and playing with leaves on the ground. I slowly go closer to her and turn upside down hanging from the tree. She still doesn't see me. I feel my hat slipping off my head but I couldn't catch it in time and it lands directly on her head.

She freezes the ground she's sitting and looks up and we make eye contact. Her frown turns into a smile when she sees me.

"Stalking me Honeymaren?" She says and I laugh climbing down from the tree.

"Maybe." I look at her. "What if I was?" And she smirks.

"I wouldn't mind it" she says and hands me my hat.

"You can hang on to it tonight." I say to her as we make our way back to the camp. She puts my hat back on her head and smiles at me.

We walk back into the camp and we see Yelena walking over to us.

"Hello girls. Glad to see you back Elsa" she says and Elsa nods. "Listen Elsa, your tent is not yet ready so for the remaining time I would like you to room with Honeymaren, if that's okay with you." She says to Elsa then looks to me.

"Of course" I say turning to Elsa smiling.

"I'd be glad too" Elsa says. I take her hand and lead her to my tent.

"Alright so let's get you a bed made" I say as I grab some overs and furs from my bed.

"Actually can I sleep with you? Of course if not it's fine I totally get it! You probably aren't comfortable with that just forget I said anything!! I'm sorry" she said looking around.

"I would love that actually." I say to her. That calms her down and she smiles. I put the blankets and furs back on my bed and climb in. I scoot over and pat the space next to me telling her to come here. She smiles and climbs into the bed excitedly. I put out the candle that lit the tent up and lay down next to her.

"Goodnight" I say to her. But she doesn't respond I look over and see her already sleeping. I giggle to myself and I can't seem to fall asleep. I saw restless staring at the roof of the tent. Her little snores are so cute.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt and arm over my waist and I gasp quietly. I turn my head to see her cuddling into me sound asleep. I turn a little bit trying not to wake her as I move her head to my chest and I cuddle her close. I finally fall asleep like that.

I up to the sound of knocking on the wood of my tent but I don't answer it straight away. I look down to see Elsa's face on my chest and her legs on top of mine. I move her hair off her face to see her slowly waking up.

She wakes up and looks down at me as she sits up. Her eyes go wide.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." She says getting of me but I grab her arms and I flip her over that I am on top of her now. That looked like it surprised her cause I definitely surprised myself that I did that. She is blushing really hard.

"Hey it's okay." I say to her smirking. We just stare at each other in completely silence. There is definitely a feeling there. She smiles and I look at her lips. I slowly bend down and as I get close to her Ryder comes in.

"Hey I've been knocking for like ever do you have- oh gosh am I interrupting something?" He says smirking. I quickly get off of her and stand up.

"You aren't interrupting anything Ryder, just get out." I say to him.

"Alright well we have our chores to do." He says as he walks out of my tent.

"I know I know" I say grabbing my hat. I looked over at Elsa and see her sitting up looking at me. I smile and wink at her and I follow Ryder.

Elsa's POV:

I wake up to see Honeymaren staring at me smiling. I come back to my senses as I see how I'm on top of her.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I say freaked out and starting to get off of her but she grabbed my arms and flipped me over. She was on top of me. It happened to quick I didn't expect it. I felt my face heat up.

"Hey it's okay." She said looking at me smirking. We just stare into each others eyes and I can't help but to smile at her. She's so pretty. She looks to my lips and I have that weird feeling again. She starts to bend down towards me. Oh my god are we going to kiss? I push those thoughts away as I close my eyes but we get interrupted.

"Hey I've been knocking for a while, do you have- oh gosh am I interrupting something?" Ryder said looking between me and Honeymaren smirking. She gets off of me and stands up.

"You aren't interrupting anything Ryder" she told him. I stopped listening after that. Were we about to kiss? What's this feeling I'm feeling? I've never felt like this before. I have never kissed anyone before. I sit up and see Honeymaren looking over at me smiling at winking at me as she headed out.

What was that?

This is chapter 5!! Hope you like it. Yes I wrote this at 3 in the morning.
Fun fact when writing this chapter I watched Tanged and and now watching Beauty and the Beast lol. :))